Andrea Pirlo (197 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Did conte have managerial pedigree when he changed our fortunes from seventh place? The likes of Vidal for example was not exactly the monster you remember now, Conte got them there, shit players like estegaribia looked half decent under him...pepe for fuks sake..the fuks all this nonesense talk, this isn't fucking philosophy, you need a motivator in there not cool hand luke Pirlo who never loses his cool because he is so awesome and he's got a thesis.
Exactly - every good coach does this. Conte is a perfect example, he’s turned Barella into one of the best CMs in the world and Lukaku into one of the best CF’s. Wherever he goes he manages to get the most out of his players.

You see this with the top managers: Guardiola, Klopp, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Allegri, Lippi and the real Don Sir Alex... they all have/had this characteristic, it’s not a co-incidence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
My concern is that Pirlo keeps on stating that he is not concerned about being sacked since he has been entrusted with a long term project. I certainly hope that this does not mean that he might still be here next season.
He’ll 100% be here next season. I don’t think Angelli actually expected anything of him.

part of me feels for him, he’s got a team that lacks motivation and has become lazy, our fitness levels are a disgrace and the team has been badly build by a sporting director that has failed to fix some fundamentally important areas. We’re playing a 36 year old every 3 days (and are completely dependant on him) because our attacking line up is paper thin and we couldn’t keep our defenders fit for a month if we wrapped them up in cotton wool and put them in an oxygen tent for the whole time.

He’s not competent enough to do the job because he was given it with 0 minutes experience of coaching. But his suitability for the job now is better than it was when he was appointed, so I genuinely thing (wrongly) that Angelou is going to ride this out. Let’s hope it works. But it won’t...

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Just as with Sarri I refuse to believe Agnelli is going to just watch someone gift the Scudetto to Inter, Marotta and Conte of all people.

We are embarrassed for a third year in a row in CL, we lose the Scudetto to THEM and we just go happy-dandy into the next season? No, I am not believing that until I see it.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Allegri isn't coming back whilst the current leaders are at the club. Just like Conte was vetoed, the same will happen with him.
And this is why we started a "project" with Sarri and he got sacked after a year. Because the leaders want things a certain way. Style of play, training, etc. All has to be a certain way. That much is obvious by now when you look at the stark difference in defensive concepts between Sarri and Pirlo.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Agnelli might give him the shelter right now, but if Pirlo doesn't show signs of fight in him until the end of season, no way he's keeping his job. He might not have to crawl out of this hole entirely, but he has to at least get close to that, if we give up the Scudetto to Inter without a fight surely Andrea is gone.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Agnelli might give him the shelter right now, but if Pirlo doesn't show signs of fight in him until the end of season, no way he's keeping his job. He might not have to crawl out of this hole entirely, but he has to at least get close to that, if we give up the Scudetto to Inter without a fight surely Andrea is gone.
I hope you are right but its not what papers are saying..

Nejc

May 13, 2006
part of me feels for him, he’s got a team that lacks motivation and has become lazy, our fitness levels are a disgrace and the team has been badly build by a sporting director that has failed to fix some fundamentally important areas. We’re playing a 36 year old every 3 days (and are completely dependant on him) because our attacking line up is paper thin and we couldn’t keep our defenders fit for a month if we wrapped them up in cotton wool and put them in an oxygen tent for the whole time.
Bolded is mostly his own fault though. If he pulled his head out of his ass he should see there are other ways to play besides his utopian thesis.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Overachieved?! Going out in the quarter finals of CL to Ajax and winning the scudetto in a piss poor league?! It’s virtually the same as today, just that Allegri had much more continuity in his squad and years of time to implement his ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

This has to be one of the worst takes I have ever read. Khedira was actually a very intelligent and good player at the time, and so was Pjanic. Those 2 guys back then were better than any of Kurs midfielders now. Plus they got trashed 4:1 back then so nothing to brag about here. Both finals were absolutely miserable under Allegri. And you forgot to mention that we had prime Bonucci und Chiellini, a better Alex Sandro and Barzagli. We also had Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic and Dani fucking Alves (who was the main reason we even got there. He actually brought the right mentality). The team is absolutely not to be compared with the one today. When Allegri crashed out against Ajax Ronaldo was actually still a good player.
Allegri did well as long as he had that elite midfield..
Long story short, appoint any manager, no one is going anywhere with THIS team. At least not with all these injuries. It’s not on Pirlo, at least not solely
And people forgot only reason juve made it to quarter in that year is because ronalfo dragged the team to win over Atletico after an bad first leg loss.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Pirlo is gone at the end of the season.
The question is who is coming in his place.
What Pirlo says right now is just for continuity sake, to make the players focused on the two remaining objectives coppa and Seria A

Maybe if he miraclesly win seria A then he is going to stay. Slim chances though.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pirlo is gone at the end of the season.
The question is who is coming in his place.
What Pirlo says right now is just for continuity sake, to make the players focused on the two remaining objectives coppa and Seria A

Maybe if he miraclesly win seria A then he is going to stay. Slim chances though.
Simone Inzaghi Luciano spalletti and Allegri are the obvious choices

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You have been hating so much in Agnelli that you became him, he shouldve said the same thing
I don't know what you mean but results are the most important thing for us. You can say perhaps that we got the age of the squad down and signed some interesting players who might be really good but also the squad wasn't assembled all that well.

Maybe if we got lucky with injuries and had Dybala in good shape we could have won the scudetto and got a CL QF spot, which for me would be about par for this season.

Jun 16, 2020
I don't know what you mean but results are the most important thing for us. You can say perhaps that we got the age of the squad down and signed some interesting players who might be really good but also the squad wasn't assembled all that well.

Maybe if we got lucky with injuries and had Dybala in good shape we could have won the scudetto and got a CL QF spot, which for me would be about par for this season.
I was joking around with that reply mate, because Agnelli said almost exactly the same things some years ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 176)