Andrea Pirlo (194 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Who do people here suggest as his replacement ? Changing coach like Chelsea with Tuchel can make instant changes. Even revitalize some players like Alonso, Havertz, Rudiger in Chelsea.

But changing with worse coach will make us move backward. Some name is mentioned like S. Inzaghi but somehow i still think if its for Inzaghi, i dont think it certain that we change for the better.

I still see Pirlo as a smart person and can be succesful as coach. But the pressure to gain the result now also bigger in Juventus than Lazio
I am interested to know who are the worse managers than Pirlo.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Disappointed but not surprised. I expected nothing would come out of this. Typical "we're just getting started, have faith in the project" nonsense. Well there isn't any project so what are we gonna do about it??

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
FUCK OFF WITH ITALIAN COACHES!!!
Totally agree. If we are still going with Italians, I’d just stick with Pirlo. At least he has great Instagram presence.

Honestly Italian coaches are some of the most boring and underachievers of football over the past 20 years. We could pluck at EPL coach like Nuno Santos and he will easily school all the Italian coaches in the world right now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Let's fire Pirlo, hire X manager, keep Tici and Swayze, buy a bunch of players without any plan. Fail. Then blame X for our shortcomings. Rinse and repeat.
That plan seems to be going well

ask the Tici defenders

many of them have more presence here to post about firing a rookie coach as opposed to address the true cause of the underlying issue

Tici/swayze fans and the Sarri boys overlap nearly perfectly on a venn-diagram

Need to run a count distinct argument in sql to find the halves

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Just because any given coach has experience doesn't mean he would be successful here. The characteristics and style of the coach need to match the team.
Conte as a player became to embody what it is Juve represents, he implemented that into his coaching..everyone has always known exactly how he will play but it worked because we always cover more ground and sweat more than our opponent, this is what we do not because we played some complicated unnecessary hybrid BS system.

Sarri did wonders for napopoli yet his style had nothing to do with us and if you spend half a billion with him here for ten years we would still be mediocre.

Even if they were available, klop and Poch would flop here, I don't think pep would do as bad as them but I'm sure he will underachieve.
Allegri is the closest thing we can get to what we need to sort this monstrosity out and if possible I'd give Zidane a chance, hes got brains and grinta and understands the colors even if I DON'T consider him a legend here..i think he became who he is in our shirt and he completely gets what we are about.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That plan seems to be going well

ask the Tici defenders

many of them have more presence here to post about firing a rookie coach as opposed to address the true cause of the underlying issue

Tici/swayze fans and the Sarri boys overlap nearly perfectly on a venn-diagram

Need to run a count distinct argument in sql to find the halves
Why not both?

Both deserve the boot IMO

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I don't want to ruin another day for you guys, but you do realize that we might not finish 4th this season under this guy?

What a fucking disaster that would be. Without CL we would have to sell key players and that would set us back for 5 years at least.

Roma and Atalanta are dead serious rivals, while Milan and Inter are already ahead of us.
How can a club go from Allegri, to Sarri and Pirlo and claim their goal is to win the UCL.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I suggest that you look at our lineups when we played Ajax. An Ajax team that was very unlucky not to make the final.

We overachieved with the squad he had.
Overachieved?! Going out in the quarter finals of CL to Ajax and winning the scudetto in a piss poor league?! It’s virtually the same as today, just that Allegri had much more continuity in his squad and years of time to implement his ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

dude. we played a cl final with pjanic and khedira, and we conceded the fewest goals en route to the final, because that team didn't lack the organisation.

just imagine that team with pirlo (or fucken maurice if you're a true masochist) in charge.
This has to be one of the worst takes I have ever read. Khedira was actually a very intelligent and good player at the time, and so was Pjanic. Those 2 guys back then were better than any of Kurs midfielders now. Plus they got trashed 4:1 back then so nothing to brag about here. Both finals were absolutely miserable under Allegri. And you forgot to mention that we had prime Bonucci und Chiellini, a better Alex Sandro and Barzagli. We also had Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic and Dani fucking Alves (who was the main reason we even got there. He actually brought the right mentality). The team is absolutely not to be compared with the one today. When Allegri crashed out against Ajax Ronaldo was actually still a good player.
Allegri did well as long as he had that elite midfield..
Long story short, appoint any manager, no one is going anywhere with THIS team. At least not with all these injuries. It’s not on Pirlo, at least not solely

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If the other option is Simone Inzaghi then I'm fine keeping Pirlo.
They will not hire a manager of pedigree because they can't put the blame on him. Also a manager with pedigree will expose the other weaknesses and shortcomings the club is hiding behind a manager.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Overachieved?! Going out in the quarter finals of CL to Ajax and winning the scudetto in a piss poor league?! It’s virtually the same as today, just that Allegri had much more continuity in his squad and years of time to implement his ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

This has to be one of the worst takes I have ever read. Khedira was actually a very intelligent and good player at the time, and so was Pjanic. Those 2 guys back then were better than any of Kurs midfielders now. Plus they got trashed 4:1 back then so nothing to brag about here. Both finals were absolutely miserable under Allegri. And you forgot to mention that we had prime Bonucci und Chiellini, a better Alex Sandro and Barzagli. We also had Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic and Dani fucking Alves (who was the main reason we even got there. He actually brought the right mentality). The team is absolutely not to be compared with the one today. When Allegri crashed out against Ajax Ronaldo was actually still a good player.
Allegri did well as long as he had that elite midfield..
Long story short, appoint any manager, no one is going anywhere with THIS team. At least not with all these injuries. It’s not on Pirlo, at least not solely
I admire your courage. Coming here and defending the indefensible.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Did conte have managerial pedigree when he changed our fortunes from seventh place? The likes of Vidal for example was not exactly the monster you remember now, Conte got them there, shit players like estegaribia looked half decent under him...pepe for fuks sake..the fuks all this nonesense talk, this isn't fucking philosophy, you need a motivator in there not cool hand luke Pirlo who never loses his cool because he is so awesome and he's got a thesis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)