Andrea Pirlo (48 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If Allegri hadn't coached us already we'd be lining him up to replace Pirlo and would have appointed him in the summer after Sarri.

The simple reason is that he is quite considerably the best option available and most suited to us.

Time to swallow our pride and appoint the best manager we can get.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Guys, I want Allegri here as much as you, maybe even more but lets be real. Pirlo is here to stay. And even if he goes no way our president would bring back Allegri. He would rather go after Gasp, Simeone Inzaghi or Mancini.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Even del neri would find his way past PORTO..this wine making no emotion robot needs to GTFO as soon as possible..guy has GOAT in his squad lol...could have an aging Moggi talk to players and solve this shit over speakerphone and get us past porto..Shameful and embarrassing result,.needs a bag over his face in this interview..I couldn't watch this shit without cursing this bitch..see if you can.

English subs..

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Guys, I want Allegri here as much as you, maybe even more but lets be real. Pirlo is here to stay. And even if he goes no way our president would bring back Allegri. He would rather go after Gasp, Simeone Inzaghi or Mancini.
And all of them are better than Pirlo.

If we can’t get Inzaghi I would go for Gasperini he always wanted to be our coach even when he was primavera’s manager :)

- - - Updated - - -

Even del neri would find his way past PORTO..this wine making no emotion robot needs to GTFO as soon as possible..guy has GOAT in his squad lol...could have an aging Moggi to players and solve this shit over speakerphone and get us past porto..Shameful and embarrassing result,.needs a bag over his face in this interview..I couldn't watch this shit without cursing this bitch..see if you can.

English subs..

It’s incredible how lost he is...

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I don't understand how everyone blames Pirlo and wants Allegri back :D You forgot that Allegri also crashed out against a minnow in the CL (Ajax)? Yes he was successful here, but with a midfield of Pogba Vidal Pirlo and Marchisio. I'm sure Pirlo would do well with that as well. The moment that was gone, Allegri's success was gone. And I guess u also don't remember how bad it was to watch. Witht this bad midfield Sarri couldn't do shit either. A lot of people failed this club, including players, president and management... but blaming it on the novice coach is just retarded. Especially because he became a first time coach with a team, that has many new young players, some aging and declining stars and A LOT of injury problems. He basically has to start a new team every game. I am in no way saying he is the perfect coach or I agree with everything he does, but I don't think he should be our main concern. Especially since there are no good options out there (Allegri surely isn't one).

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't understand how everyone blames Pirlo and wants Allegri back :D You forgot that Allegri also crashed out against a minnow in the CL (Ajax)? Yes he was successful here, but with a midfield of Pogba Vidal Pirlo and Marchisio. I'm sure Pirlo would do well with that as well. The moment that was gone, Allegri's success was gone. And I guess u also don't remember how bad it was to watch. Witht this bad midfield Sarri couldn't do shit either. A lot of people failed this club, including players, president and management... but blaming it on the novice coach is just retarded. Especially because he became a first time coach with a team, that has many new young players, some aging and declining stars and A LOT of injury problems. He basically has to start a new team every game. I am in no way saying he is the perfect coach or I agree with everything he does, but I don't think he should be our main concern. Especially since there are no good options out there (Allegri surely isn't one).
I suggest that you look at our lineups when we played Ajax. An Ajax team that was very unlucky not to make the final.

We overachieved with the squad he had.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Man has come in, implemented a unnecessarily complicated bastard hybrid system before he even gets a feel for the team just because he is following some BS thesis? This alone shows he hasn't the faintest clue. Allegri made mistakes and was reactive, that's more forgivable than plain stupidity which is what this is. Max is a god compared to this winemaker.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I suggest that you look at our lineups when we played Ajax. An Ajax team that was very unlucky not to make the final.

We overachieved with the squad he had.
I disagree with you there. I would say Ajax overachieved, while we underachieved. Our side still had Ronaldo, Dybala, Pjanic, Mandzukic, and the normal backline. We even got a good result in Amsterdam and bottled it at home.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I disagree with you there. I would say Ajax overachieved, while we underachieved. Our side still had Ronaldo, Dybala, Pjanic, Mandzukic, and the normal backline. We even got a good result in Amsterdam and bottled it at home.
You aren't winning anything in Europe when your defense consists of Bonucci, Rugani and De Sciglio.

1 - 1 in the first leg was an OK result. Second leg was terrible.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Allegri isn't coming back whilst the current leaders are at the club. Just like Conte was vetoed, the same will happen with him.

As long as we finish top 3 and win the Coppa he'll get another season, I'm almost certain. The club can't appoint a rookie and then be surprised that he doesn't immediately win. It's not like the Sarri situation where his relationship with the players seems broken.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Something similar was said by Sarri but now I feel like believing that Pirlo will stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri isn't coming back whilst the current leaders are at the club. Just like Conte was vetoed, the same will happen with him.

As long as we finish top 3 and win the Coppa he'll get another season, I'm almost certain. The club can't appoint a rookie and then be surprised that he doesn't immediately win. It's not like the Sarri situation where his relationship with the players seems broken.
I'm sure he broke his with Ronaldo, even Bonucci couldn't believe what Pirlo was doing yesterday.

BTW he gave the players REST today....

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Sack this bum ASAP. Anyone else would do a better job. Even Sarri managed to win the league and he had an inferior squad.
Our midfield is on par with Inter and Milan. You could argue that we don't have a Barella but neither did Inter before this season. Conte just managed to get the best out of him. Which is what would a good coach have done with McKenzie, Artur, Rabiot or Bentancur. One out of these 4 guys had the potential of being just as good as Barella at the beginning of the season.
Pirlo fucked it up with his bullshit system which I still don't understand after watching the team play for half a season, and I doubt the players understand it much better.

Sack the bum. Enough is enough.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I don't know why sarri was removed when he sucked less than me. I am the coach of Juventus, I was brought in to implement a dog shit bastard hybrid system that will amply over complicate my teams approach just to follow my BS thesis and regardless of the type personal at my disposal I'm going to pretend I have xavi, iniesta ,Giggs, vidal and Davids. The cycle of mediocrity has begun and is here to stay until I fuck off.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

You and I are a couple of broken records in a crate amigo

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

Man this is NOT just about appointing a rookie. He is making mistakes that you wouldn't make in a fucking video game. There is a difference between lack of experience and plain dumb approach. Or maybe his style doesn't fit this team but at any rate he has no clue. I loved this guy as a player but he is baffling..

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
And all of them are better than Pirlo.

If we can’t get Inzaghi I would go for Gasperini he always wanted to be our coach even when he was primavera’s manager :)
I don't think either are available.

Gasperini just renewed until 2023 iirc and Inzaghi hasn't renewed yet, his contract expires in june, but has repeatedly said that he will do it. Maybe there is hope for Inzaghi until he signs that contract. Mancini will coach Italy until the world cup in 2022.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I don't want to ruin another day for you guys, but you do realize that we might not finish 4th this season under this guy?

What a fucking disaster that would be. Without CL we would have to sell key players and that would set us back for 5 years at least.

Roma and Atalanta are dead serious rivals, while Milan and Inter are already ahead of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)