Andrea Pirlo (62 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The non juve mod input is at 8%, so your point is moot. A juve legend has to be so undisputedly, if there's contention they cease to be so. We just uphold this mantra which cannot be challenged by a 51%.
what if posters, who're mad about Pirlo not being moved, went to the threads of Baggio, Davids, Perruzzi, Padovano or Deschamps and started a contention that they don't either deserve to be there if Pirlo's not there (not exactly a far fetched point, is it?), the mod team would've no choice but to move them? this is a blurry line you're drawing

if you're not comfortable with 51% lets make it 81% or whatever, it's way better than a few people deciding it. because let's be real, the mod team might be 37-38 persons (3/0.08) on paper, but the active mods are only a handful, I can name you, JJ, Enron, Mark, Dule and swag as active mod team members from the top of my head, might be forgetting one or two

and honestly, wtf is Padovano doing there? :lol: we have these serious heated discussions every summer when we sell someone and that guy just sits there :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
voted legend because i'm sentimental and i quickly forgot that marchisio should have played instead of pirlo in the cl final :snoop:

btw the vote is pretty surprising. i thought that most of us would consider pirlo a milan legend exclusively.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
what if posters, who're mad about Pirlo not being moved, went to the threads of Baggio, Davids, Perruzzi, Padovano or Deschamps and started a contention that they don't either deserve to be there if Pirlo's not there (not exactly a far fetched point, is it?), the mod team would've no choice but to move them? this is a blurry line you're drawing

if you're not comfortable with 51% lets make it 81% or whatever, it's way better than a few people deciding it. because let's be real, the mod team might be 37-38 persons (3/0.08) on paper, but the active mods are only a handful, I can name you, JJ, Enron, Mark, Dule and swag as active mod team members from the top of my head, might be forgetting one or two

and honestly, wtf is Padovano doing there? :lol: we have these serious heated discussions every summer when we sell someone and that guy just sits there :D
Davids peruzzi and deschamps you have to be joking, the other two i understand.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm not joking. You're making judgement calls, but you have to be arrogant beyond help if you think that they should be the law over overwhelming majority
Lol 'overwhelming' majority is exatly the point here, but since you want to continue playing mind games i will take you up on that offer to be arrogant and tell you to just deal with it, partner.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Right now for me he's a Legend but a Milan one

If we weren't such a UCL final losers there would be no doubt in my mind cuz 4 league+1UCL it would be a way better record than with Milan considering how long he stood in both clubs but that wasn't the case and for me it would all be base on how he wanna be related with us... For instance, I love Zizou but every time he opens his mouth is to say how much he loves RM and there're the only club he truly loves so Zizou is 100% a RM legend, if Andrea ends like our ambassador or at least don't say shit like Zizou then I would consider him our legend

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Milan legend in my eyes. He played his best years there and won it all.

Great juve player tho.

People get carried by sentimentalism.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Milan legend in my eyes. He played his best years there and won it all.

Great juve player tho.

People get carried by sentimentalism.
Isn't that what it's all about? Being a tifoso isn't rational :D

And can't a player be a legend for more than one club? e.g Cronaldo: Man U & Real; Maradona: Napoli & Boca

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Right now for me he's a Legend but a Milan one

If we weren't such a UCL final losers there would be no doubt in my mind cuz 4 league+1UCL it would be a way better record than with Milan considering how long he stood in both clubs but that wasn't the case and for me it would all be base on how he wanna be related with us... For instance, I love Zizou but every time he opens his mouth is to say how much he loves RM and there're the only club he truly loves so Zizou is 100% a RM legend, if Andrea ends like our ambassador or at least don't say shit like Zizou then I would consider him our legend
True. Being a Juve legend, is not just about representing on the pitch, but also outside of it: which is why Bonucci will never be a Juve legend, despite winning more trophies than here than anyone apart from a handful of players in our history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)