Andrea Pirlo (18 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Which one does Somchai support? And do you let her (or him) watch the games with you at the bar?
Somchai likes Somtum Super Power Nongkhai FC. Unfortunately, they play in the 3rd division, so their games aren't televised. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Zidane is not a legend, most people associate him to Real. I would have thought that 2017 CL final would have ended this debate...
That's your opinion, and not a fact. I consider both Juve legends. I honestly don't care what you think. You won't change my mind, and that's all that matters to me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Typical clickbait BS, nowhere does Camoranesi say that Di Natale was better than Pirlo overall.
How about this part then:

“Pirlo is a formidable player who I shared the magical experience of winning the World Cup with. Is he the most technically-gifted player I ever worked with? No, I’d say that was Toto Di Natale.”

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
How about this part then:

“Pirlo is a formidable player who I shared the magical experience of winning the World Cup with. Is he the most technically-gifted player I ever worked with? No, I’d say that was Toto Di Natale.”
Very different statement.

Go to the WC thread, no point having the same argument in two different threads.

- - - Updated - - -

Cannavaro didn't win the golden ball, Zidane did.

Canna won the Ballon D'Or.
Now go to google translate French-English and type in Ballon D'Or

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You're confusing things I believe. Zidane won player of the tournament (which is called golden ball), Cannavaro won the Ballon d'Or in 2006.
:lol:

Nah, I meant that Cannavaro perhaps would've gotten the award for best player of the WC if Zidane hadn't won it.

Not Pirlo.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Nah, I meant that Cannavaro perhaps would've gotten the award for best player of the WC if Zidane hadn't won it.

Not Pirlo.
Oh I see. Maybe, yeah. At the time I honestly felt Pirlo's performance was underestimated. It's only since 2012 people have been fawning all over him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Comparing Pirlo to TiiliaTaalia? What's the point? And Pirlo ain't the most technically gifted player ever (that would be Ale of course), but he had the best vision for sure and his kicking technique was just :delpiero:

--

Voted for Legend, will always be a legend to me and one of my all time fav players. So glad we had him...even if it was a short period of time. :heart:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
True, France's route to the final was a lot harder too- Spain, Brazil and Portugal in the knockouts.
You know why France had such a hard route to the final? Because they finished 2nd in their group.

Zidane's contribution in the first two groupstage games was two yellow cards, no goals and no assists. He was suspended for the final game against Togo, which was a must-win for France, and they won it without Zidane.

Maybe if Zidane played better in the groupstage, France would have had an easier route to the final.

True. Zizou's game against Brazil is enough.
Zidane did have a good game against Brazil, now let me ask you: should Zidane's game against Brazil outweigh Pirlo being MOTM in both the semi-final and the final?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You know why France had such a hard route to the final? Because they finished 2nd in their group.

Zidane's contribution in the first two groupstage games was two yellow cards, no goals and no assists. He was suspended for the final game against Togo, which was a must-win for France, and they won it without Zidane.

Maybe if Zidane played better in the groupstage, France would have had an easier route to the final.

Zidane did have a good game against Brazil, now let me ask you: should Zidane's game against Brazil outweigh Pirlo being MOTM in both the semi-final and the final?
Oh boy, that's leaning close to trolling. Pirlo was important for Italy, but consider this, Zidane's impact in the knock outs were out of this world especially against Brazil. Without Zidane France wouldn't have made it to the final and he was more instrumental to his team (litterally ran the show) than Pirlo for Italy (Stand out for them regardless).

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)