Andrea Pirlo (60 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The bonucci case was done only with the caveat it will not be used retroactively on past players.
You making it sound like the mortal people were begging for this and almighty mod team went "ok, this one time, but thats it". I think its a decent approach, I remember there was also a vote involved with the 50 stars process

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If he manages us and wins the CL, he will deserve it.
As things stand even after beating us in the CL final recently, whether you (and a few others) like it or not, Zidane is a Juventus legend. He is considered a legend by the club, the current management, the previous management, the management that sold him to Real and millions of fans. It's only those who don't like him for some silly reason who say otherwise. Alas a few moderators are of that opinion.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I feel so privileged to watch this man play live for us, an absolute joy to watch - pure artistry on the football field. Will go down as one of the greatest midfielders of any generation. A Juventus legend too, in my eyes. Grazie per tutto, Andrea!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Nice psychological tool there, however if that was the case i wouldn't have repled to your question
I maybe said it like a joke, but I honestly dont believe it should be something that is handled by the mod team. The poll creation rights and thread editing rights imo are there for you to make sure that the forum is tidy and pleasent to visit, not to make decisions like who is a Juve legend and who's not. Because in that case it makes little sense to have Liverpool, Aberdeen or Bayern fans with mod rights, Id trust Badass more than them when it comes to Juve related decisions

Mar 10, 2009
Legend for sure. Also for many people outside of Italy, Pirlo hit stardom to the casual football fan while playing for Juventus. For many people in England, they think of Juve when they remember Pirlo. Pirlo was overshadowed in the press by the likes of Kaka, Shechenko etc. while at AC Milan.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I maybe said it like a joke, but I honestly dont believe it should be something that is handled by the mod team. The poll creation rights and thread editing rights imo are there for you to make sure that the forum is tidy and pleasent to visit, not to make decisions like who is a Juve legend and who's not. Because in that case it makes little sense to have Liverpool, Aberdeen or Bayern fans with mod rights, Id trust Badass more than them when it comes to Juve related decisions
The non juve mod input is at 8%, so your point is moot. A juve legend has to be so undisputedly, if there's contention they cease to be so. We just uphold this mantra which cannot be challenged by a 51%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 47)