• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
In his biography he, or his ghostwriter, writes that he didn't even care about playing for a particular club, as long as it was the best club. He wanted to play at the highest level possible. The MLS clearly is not. So I guess he just didn't care.
It really is a shame, because you just know him and Villa together would've set this league on fire. You could tell when watching him "defend," he would do nothing.

He's a football legend but not a Juve legend. I'm sorry. He should've lost 03 final then he'd be Juve legend, but he lost finals for Juve instead :(

- - - Updated - - -

With a poll he'll obviously win because these guys are all emotional that he retired. I thought this was not a democracy :(
if he's legend then so is Arturo
I can see what you're saying, but he was arguably the most instrumental new player in our revival. We would've never got to where we are now so quickly without him. And he didn't end up leaving under controversy or force his way out, he saw that his time here was up and he moved on. That counts for something.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It really is a shame, because you just know him and Villa together would've set this league on fire. You could tell when watching him "defend," he would do nothing.

I can see what you're saying, but he was arguably the most instrumental new player in our revival. We would've never got to where we are now so quickly without him. And he didn't end up leaving under controversy or force his way out, he saw that his time here was up and he moved on. That counts for something.
Pirlo is one of my all time favorite players even when he was in Meelan. Same can be said about Gatusso, Seedorf, Nests, Sheva and Totti. Unlike all of these guys Pirlo had a great time here and a huge impact but his past cant be discounted, I get all he's done for us, but just like Zidane his best was not with us. It would belittle the club and our true legends that have always been icons for this club. Pirlo was very close but at the same time very far from being a true Juve icon. When I think Pirlo, I immediately think Meelan and for that he'd never be a Juve legend to me. Don't get it twisted though I'd go full fan girl mode if I ever had the honor of meeting him. I got lots of love and admiration for this man.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo is one of my all time favorite players even when he was in Meelan. Same can be said about Gatusso, Seedorf, Nests, Sheva and Totti. Unlike all of these guys Pirlo had a great time here and a huge impact but his past cant be discounted, I get all he's done for us, but just like Zidane his best was not with us. It would belittle the club and our true legends that have always been icons for this club. Pirlo was very close but at the same time very far from being a true Juve icon. When I think Pirlo, I immediately think Meelan and for that he'd never be a Juve legend to me. Don't get it twisted though I'd go full fan girl mode if I ever had the honor of meeting him. I got lots of love and admiration for this man.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Oops twas my phones fault

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bogan pls Vidal was our food air and water

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo was the seasoning and fresh breeze and cool water. He made out shit delicious

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Scudetti at Juventus: 4 in 4 years. Serie A player of the year: 2012, 2013, 2014.

Scudetti at Milan: 2 in 10 years. Serie A player of the year: NOPE.

Alright, he won two CL's at Milan, but he nearly helped us win one, too. CL is such a crap shoot.

How many players have won 3 consecutive player of the year awards for the same team? As far as I know: one player.

He's a Juventus legend, he was instrumental in pulling this club out of the worst period of its 120 year history. He was THE KEY player in those first couple seasons, especially.

Roll a fat blunt, settle down to some Juventus Pirlo highlights, and get over it. :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Scudetti at Juventus: 4 in 4 years. Serie A player of the year: 2012, 2013, 2014.

Scudetti at Milan: 2 in 10 years. Serie A player of the year: NOPE.

Alright, he won two CL's at Milan, but he nearly helped us win one, too. CL is such a crap shoot.

How many players have won 3 consecutive player of the year awards for the same team? As far as I know: one player.

He's a Juventus legend, he was instrumental in pulling this club out of the worst period of its 120 year history. He was THE KEY player in those first couple seasons, especially.

Roll a fat blunt, settle down to some Juventus Pirlo highlights, and get over it. :p
Hard to be player of the year when you playing with Kaka's, Shevas of the world he was outshined:p

He's a legend of the game, and a pivotal player in Juve's history, we can call him a almost legend of Juve. :D

Broke gots no dollars for my beloved Mary:sad:

- - - Updated - - -

I dont want to watch a tribute video because it's gonna make me emotional and angry cause half of it will have meelan shit on it :(

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Pirlo is a legend on the world stage and Serie A, for Juve though I can't see eye to eye on that. It was a great chapter and it seemed like he was able to have some fun with Conte.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Hard to be player of the year when you playing with Kaka's, Shevas of the world he was outshined:p

He's a legend of the game, and a pivotal player in Juve's history, we can call him a almost legend of Juve. :D

Broke gots no dollars for my beloved Mary:sad:

- - - Updated - - -

I dont want to watch a tribute video because it's gonna make me emotional and angry cause half of it will have meelan shit on it :(
:lol:

Don't you dare watch those dirty Meelan videos. Find a nice Colo Juve Pirlo video, brother.

There were definitely some great players in that Milan, no doubt. Spectacular. Don't forget Nesta; goddam what a player.

But... Andrea played with some darn good players in his time at Juve, too. Best keeper of all time, BBC, Arturo 'best B2B in the world at the time' Vidal, Carlitos,

:klin:

Legeeeeeeeend. But to each their own! Even if the poll tells it as it is. :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

Don't you dare watch those dirty Meelan videos. Find a nice Colo Juve Pirlo video, brother.

There were definitely some great players in that Milan, no doubt. Spectacular. Don't forget Nesta; goddam what a player.

But... Andrea played with some darn good players in his time at Juve, too. Best keeper of all time, BBC, Arturo 'best B2B in the world at the time' Vidal, Carlitos,

:klin:

Legeeeeeeeend. But to each their own! Even if the poll tells it as it is. :p
Dont forget martin n mirko n :chin: n milosh n esti n pepedonna :touched: what an era :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

He was amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo-litch combos :touched: then licht fucks it up :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The non juve mod input is at 8%, so your point is moot. A juve legend has to be so undisputedly, if there's contention they cease to be so. We just uphold this mantra which cannot be challenged by a 51%.
A Juventus legend however, is what the club considers a Juve legend, not what the moderator team on Juventuz considers a legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)