vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just hope we won't use Pogba with a Pirlo role. I am with the idea of using Asamoah in the middle and seeing more of the De Ceglie crosses.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Vidal is better as the holding DM role for sure, even if his passing can be bit erratic at times when he has too much time on his hand.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Said all the clowns who wanted to sell Marchisio because he was "superfluous" to have a good 4th midfielder...
and they all said we don't need a 5th MF either :howler: look who our best sub/backup is now.. Padoin

'just use asamoah'

yes conte always uses asamoah in cm :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal is better as the holding DM role for sure, even if his passing can be bit erratic at times when he has too much time on his hand.
:tup: Vidal should play Pirlo's position but in his own way of course. I don't think Pogba is good at that spot at all.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I just hope we won't use Pogba with a Pirlo role. I am with the idea of using Asamoah in the middle and seeing more of the De Ceglie crosses.
We need one holding the midfield. Asamoah is suited for eighter pogba or vidal's role. not the holding role

De Ceglie will deliver good crosses, but will gift twice as many goals

- - - Updated - - -

and they all said we don't need a 5th MF either :howler: look who our best sub/backup is now.. Padoin

'just use asamoah'

yes conte always uses asamoah in cm :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: Vidal should play Pirlo's position but in his own way of course. I don't think Pogba is good at that spot at all.
No mate, vidal isnt that good at that role.

Vidal needs to be able to press and be aggressive, go into duels.

The pirlo role, is for a more holding midfielder. You know we got an excellent one

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Pogba never impressed me much being in Pirlo's spot. He looks a little lost and doesn't have the experience to play it properly. He is infinitely better playing alongside the holding MF

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
On the bright side: this came before contract extension :snoop:

Huge blow for us nonetheless. Galatasaray is the luckiest piece of crap team in history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)