Andrea Pirlo (88 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We can play Asamoah there which would make De Ceglie add some useful crosses for Llorente.

We might bid for Radja, though, but I highly doubt we'll buy anyone expensive.
:disagree:

Don't like the sound of that.

Big loss with Pirlo out, but a chance for Marchisio to step up.

At least there is a winter break so he shouldn't miss too many games.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,886
    you'll learn to love him. :D

I really don't know what's so good about naniggolan, watched him play many times and nothing special

Rather get nocerino or someone
    If they want 16-18m for him then they can go f*ck themselves. If Obiang is cheaper than go for him. Even Jorgihno.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Well he needed a rest anyway. Time to make use of that beard boy, so come deliver my presents. It's so obvious he's santa.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    We do not need to panic buy to replace "the beard". We have more than enough quality to get us through the next month or so.

May 22, 2007
    I actually call this injury a blessing in disguise.If we are to plan post-Pirlo ,we should think about it right away now that he's out for a good period.May it be tactics/formation wise with the current squad at the disposal or a January intervention which doesnt seem that likely since its well,January and you wont have much quality available with limited cash.
    An alternative plan would probably have to involve Vucinic or Giovinco into the XI if the midfield doesn't find balance. I think Vidal would fit into Pirlo's position the best, Pogba doesn't look composed enough.

Diamanti here we come.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    An alternative plan would probably have to involve Vucinic or Giovinco into the XI if the midfield doesn't find balance. I think Vidal would fit into Pirlo's position the best, Pogba doesn't look composed enough.

Diamanti here we come.

I agree with you. Vidal should fill Pirlo's absence. Pogba needs to push forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)