Andrea Pirlo (42 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
It's a huge blow, but there's more to this team than Andrea Pirlo.
I know brother, but that was my first reaction.
Some changes in the tactics and we are good to go.
I don't know if it is good or bad thing that injury came in time when team is in form. Because it happened when 352 formation started working like it should be.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Pogba was our only midfielder on the bench against Udinese. Once he went in for Pirlo we only had Padoin on the pitch who could be deployed in CM position. We should definitely go for Nainggolan in January.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:lol: at people think we are not passing to next stage in CL

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: at people think we are not passing to next stage in CL

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This is quite the panic over a player who was being slaughtered not so very long ago and thought to be severely damaging Juve's chances in the CL.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Who do you expect us to buy? 9golan would cost around 15m and he can't even play in Pirlo's role.
Change the system; we need to acknowledge the fact that most if not all creativity comes from his ingenuity and that neither Vidal, Marchisio or Pogba have a fraction of his play making abilities; switch to a 4 man backline with Chiellini/Peluso/PDC as LBs; and move Asamoah to the middle.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I actually call this injury a blessing in disguise.If we are to plan post-Pirlo ,we should think about it right away now that he's out for a good period.May it be tactics/formation wise with the current squad at the disposal or a January intervention which doesnt seem that likely since its well,January and you wont have much quality available with limited cash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)