Andrea Pirlo (89 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Pirlo not playing in Gala is most probably better for Juve.
Yeah, I think Pirlo missing would have been bad news if Juve needed to win in Turkey, but I'm not sure him not playing would harm Juve's chances of getting a draw.

*No confirmation at all that Pirlo is out of that game

Jan 22, 2009
Pirlo has knee ligament damage
By Football Italia staff

Juventus will be without Andrea Pirlo for the rest of 2013, as he has damaged knee ligaments.

The midfielder limped off just 15 minutes into Sunday’s 1-0 win over Udinese in Turin.

Tests have now confirmed a second degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee.

The Juve medics have not stated how long he will be out for, but an injury of this type usually requires at least two months to heal.

It is a heavy blow for the Bianconeri, who are top of the Serie A table and need a point away to Galatasaray in order to qualify for the Champions League knockouts.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Pirlo has knee ligament damage
By Football Italia staff

Juventus will be without Andrea Pirlo for the rest of 2013, as he has damaged knee ligaments.

The midfielder limped off just 15 minutes into Sunday’s 1-0 win over Udinese in Turin.

Tests have now confirmed a second degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee.

The Juve medics have not stated how long he will be out for, but an injury of this type usually requires at least two months to heal.

It is a heavy blow for the Bianconeri, who are top of the Serie A table and need a point away to Galatasaray in order to qualify for the Champions League knockouts.
:(

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We will need some BIG performances from Pogba in his absence. I'm confident that he'll deliver. Also, Marchisio must consistently perform just as he did in the 2nd half last night. Then we should be ok.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Officially from Juventus.com
"The examinations at Turin’s Fornaca Clinic have revealed second-grade damage to the medial collateral ligament of his right knee."

Officially from me: we are fucked. :(

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Officially from Juventus.com
"The examinations at Turin’s Fornaca Clinic have revealed second-grade damage to the medial collateral ligament of his right knee."

Officially from me: we are fucked. :(
It's a huge blow, but there's more to this team than Andrea Pirlo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)