Andrea Pirlo (108 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
I can't be the only one that doesn't want Caceres at left back? I don't think he's strong enough on the ball to make a difference with his weaker foot, his right foot is able to provide good service.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Italian press report that Bonucci can replace Pirlo and play as a regista in the upcoming games. For me it seems highly implausible. Bonucci is too passive, his movement is predictable, Pirlo has this fantastic ability to trick opponens without touching the ball, his body balance is top notch. Bonucci may be good playing as typical DM, but without Pirlo we need to shift resposibility of controling our midfield onto another hands. And we don't have trequartista, so the last but not least candidate for this role is Pogba. Bonucci should stay where he is.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Italian press report that Bonucci can replace Pirlo and play as a regista in the upcoming games. For me it seems highly implausible. Bonucci is too passive, his movement is predictable, Pirlo has this fantastic ability to trick opponens without touching the ball, his body balance is top notch. Bonucci may be good playing as typical DM, but without Pirlo we need to shift resposibility of controling our midfield onto another hands. And we don't have trequartista, so the last but not least candidate for this role is Pogba. Bonucci should stay where he is.

Someone here on tuz said that weeks ago :lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol: :lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol:

Source please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)