vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thankfully of our last 5 matches, only Milan really will have anything to play for. Udinese and Bologna are safe from relegation, with no chance of Europa qualification. Sassuolo will likely be in the same boat when we play them. Inter will have surely clinched scudetto when we play them. A bitter rivalry match, so they will show up, but with less motivation one would think.

Who knows what Juve side will show up, but we only have ourselves to blame if we can’t get it done against teams with no real need to get points.
Conte will most probably enjoy sending us to the EL, it's in fact much better for them if we are in the EL than the CL. It assuers a weaker team from Italy to join them there and thus a bigger probability of more money for them.

He will also enjoy pointing the middle finger towards Agnelli and dumb and dumber.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 23, 2011
How is Pirlo still here? Not winning the Scudetto is one thing but missing out on guaranteed funds from the CL that was 100% budgeted in is going to put this club in financial difficulties for years to come. Unless they already have a new coach lined up for next season and are really against re-hiring Allegri, keeping Pirlo until the end of the season is preposterous.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
That’s fucked up and stupid...
It’s not even Pirlos fault. Who wouldn’t accept the juve bench ?

It’s the clubs fault for hiring someone without a clue and not getting rid of him

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
So funny story here. I’m living in The Netherlands and there’s a commentator here who’s been covering Serie A matches for ages. Dutch members know him for sure (Emiel Schelvis), he’s kinda annoying to listen to at times, but knows basically every player in Serie A.

So about 2 weeks ago I was in the pharmacy and there was this guy in line behind me. I didn’t even noticed him, but my son was doing very annoying and because of him I dropped some stuff, and there was the commentator suddenly helping me picking up those things.

Outside we started a conversation, really nice guy in real life. We’ve been talking for ~15 minutes. Mostly agreed on most points, we talked about Kulu, Benta, Pirlo, Ronaldo, Dybala and some specific matches like Porto and Fiorentina (the big loss). But also the change this club went trough in the past years.

The ‘big’ news from that conversation is that he said that De Ligt told him that there are arguments in the dressing room between the younger and older generation. Tbh I didn’t had the guts to ask where and when he spoke to him and today I’m still doubting a bit if he literally spoke to De Ligt (its perfectly possible as commentator tho, but you never know maybe it’s some rumor and he was just flexing against some random guy he just met), but it would kinda explain the mentality this team is showing on the pitch.

And I’m doubting his story because I’ve never seen some Italian newspaper reporting it, never saw someone at Sky saying something like that, and I guess that Italian media would be all over a rumor like that.

Btw I don’t want to build a reputation as fake guru or some internet troll, apparently I’m living in the same area as him (I moved here since december), I’ve been doubting to post it here as I don’t want to give a wrong impression, but it’s stuff to think about, because our current situation is fucked up and somewhere it wouldn’t be strange to hear that there are problems in the dressing room. Take it with a grain of salt, but it’s nice to share it with some other Juventini imo.

Last edited:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Thats a hell of an achievement. Taking a title winning side outside of the CL places during a pandemic where no other teams have majorly strengthened while having your own squad strengthened

Juventus: A masterclass in mis-management since 2019
Let's be honest, it's since 2018. I guess it's difficult for people to admit that the transfer they fapped themselves into a coma for was actually a shit deal.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Let's be honest, it's since 2018. I guess it's difficult for people to admit that the transfer they fapped themselves into a coma for was actually a shit deal.
Yep I have to say I agree there. I wonder what our team would look like without that transfer. We could potentially have Haaland and SMS in the team. It really was bad, shortsighted business. Sadly only Marotta and his one eye was able to see that - the rest of the circus were too busy riding their own hype train

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So funny story here. I’m living in The Netherlands and there’s a commentator here who’s been covering Serie A matches for ages. Dutch members know him for sure (Emiel Schelvis), he’s kinda annoying to listen to at times, but knows basically every player in Serie A.

So about 2 weeks ago I was in the pharmacy and there was this guy in line behind me. I didn’t even noticed him, but my son was doing very annoying and because of him I dropped some stuff, and there was the commentator suddenly helping me picking up those things.

Outside we started a conversation, really nice guy in real life. We’ve been talking for ~15 minutes. Mostly agreed on most points, we talked about Kulu, Benta, Pirlo, Ronaldo, Dybala and some specific matches like Porto and Fiorentina (the big loss). But also the change this club went trough in the past years.

The ‘big’ news from that conversation is that he said that De Ligt told him that there are discussions in the dressing room between the younger and older generation. Tbh I didn’t had the guts to ask where and when he spoke to him and today I’m still doubting a bit if he literally spoke to De Ligt (its perfectly possible as commentator tho, but you never know maybe it’s some rumor and he was just flexing against some random guy he just met), but it would kinda explain the mentality this team is showing on the pitch.

And I’m doubting his story because I’ve never seen some Italian newspaper reporting it, never saw someone at Sky saying something like that, and I guess that Italian media would be all over a rumor like that.

Btw I don’t want to build a reputation as fake guru or some internet troll, apparently I’m living in the same area as him (I moved here since december), I’ve been doubting to post it here as I don’t want to give a wrong impression, but it’s stuff to think about, because our current situation is fucked up and somewhere it wouldn’t be strange to hear that there are problems in the dressing room. Take it with a grain of salt, but it’s nice to share it with some other Juventini imo.
Been saying all along: the old guard has to leave ASAP (this summer).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)