Andrea Pirlo (28 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
True. Both fan groups actually, not just Juve's.

The utter Idiot he is. Hopefully stuck at a mediocre club until he retires.
Like i said, adidas did. Its a stupid campaign but im not gonna judge a player on some stupid ads lol. Unlike Vidal, he spoke respectfully of the ckub when he left:

"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-joins-manchester-united-for-world-record-89m

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
when you look at this season's results, the most shocking thing for me is that besides the home derby vs torino, we couldn't win a single game that was looking to be a draw. you just know that we won't win. we completely lost the winning mentality. no team spirit, no coach going crazy on the sidelines, just a sad, lethargic, nervous bunch.

we're back to the delneri days in terms of mentality, and obviously pirlo isn't the solution, just an other problem. we need a motivator, not a silent introvert. i feel for pirlo, he's probably the same likeable dude that he was when he played for us, but for a coach, he's way too restrained and uninspiring.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Like i said, adidas did. Its a stupid campaign but im not gonna judge a player on some stupid ads lol. Unlike Vidal, he spoke respectfully of the ckub when he left:

"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-joins-manchester-united-for-world-record-89m
Yes, like he was on vacation at Juve. Just a holiday here. After making a dumbass ad campaign. :lol:

Vidal > Pogba and it’s never been close. Even in 14-15.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes, like he was on vacation at Juve. Just a holiday here. After making a dumbass ad campaign. :lol:
Even if you add holiday, which isnt there in the article, its more respectful than what drunktard said

Vidal > Pogba and it’s never been close. Even in 14-15.
Give it up, Pogba was our best mid that season before the injury. Vidal was on par with Pirlo at best. Pre injury is a different story but that season, he wasnt. Your hate and bias is astonishing for a random guy like Labile

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I always had doubts on him. I never expected him to be this bad. I thought we would lose the title to inter in last two weeks. But we lost title in february. And we risk top 4. Gasp is fantastic.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Maybe the answer is to finally appoint a very good coach who isn't Italian. Maybe that's the only way to play "good attacking football" and be sensible while doing it.

The only Italian I would be happy with is Allegri and that comes with ditching this entire idea of changing skin and style of play.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Maybe the answer is to finally appoint a very good coach who isn't Italian. Maybe that's the only way to play "good attacking football" and be sensible while doing it.

The only Italian I would be happy with is Allegri and that comes with ditching this entire idea of changing skin and style of play.
Id be fine with Mancini too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)