Andrea Pirlo (48 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Even if you add holiday, which isnt there in the article, its more respectful than what drunktard said

Give it up, Pogba was our best mid that season before the injury. Vidal was on par with Pirlo at best. Pre injury is a different story but that season, he wasnt. Your hate and bias is astonishing for a random guy like Labile
:lol:
This is one of the dumbest things I’ve read on this forum. He was carried by Vidal and Claudio all through the important part of that season, after Christmas when Vidal got back into form. Best mid. Yeah, when we were struggling to even get out of CL group stage, maybe. He was a passenger after that.

Your devotion to him is astonishing, adorable too, but astonishing and misguided. Give up the Pogba obsession, he’s rotting away at ManU as a 100mil flop and it’s well deserved.

Anyways, back on topic...

Street Pirlo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol:
This is one of the dumbest things I’ve read on this forum. He was carried by Vidal and Claudio all through the important part of that season, after Christmas when Vidal got back into form. Best mid. Yeah, when we were struggling to even get out of CL group stage, maybe. He was a passenger after that.
Like I said, biased against one and for another player. One just has to go to Vidal's thread in February, March, April and read the comments. It's not hard, anyone can do it. Pogba got hurt in March, that's 3/4 of the season he was our best midfielder. After that it was Marchisio. Vidal never was. Passenger lol, but keep hating, it's ok.

Your devotion to him is astonishing, adorable too, but astonishing and misguided. Give up the Pogba obsession, he’s rotting away at ManU as a 100mil flop and it’s well deserved.

Anyways, back on topic...

Street Pirlo.
My devotion? I wasn't even talking about him until you showed up, and started your agenda out of nowhere. Its clear by now, you hate the guy more than you love Morty, you put so much effort into it it's admirable. What will you do with yourself when #PO6BACK happens in 2022?

But let's talk about Pirlo, you're right

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Not Simeone please, his CL performance against Chelsea was horrific with 8 players defending at home in the first leg then doing the same in the second leg. Perhaps he wanted to go out to concentrate om the league but from a massive lead its down to only 2 points. Great manager but not for us.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we still have 5 league games to go. but we still have to play milan, inter, sassuolo and bologna. these are not easy teams.

fire pirlo now. get allegri back in. these players don't look confident at all or know what they are doing. we need leadership right now. agnelli messed up betting all his chips on superleague.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
we still have 5 league games to go. but we still have to play milan, inter, sassuolo and bologna. these are not easy teams.

fire pirlo now. get allegri back in. these players don't look confident at all or know what they are doing. we need leadership right now. agnelli messed up betting all his chips on superleague.
It’s definitely looking bad for our top4 ambitions (what a horrible sentence btw). 2 of those are losses and atleast one more is a draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Inter will have surely clinched scudetto when we play them. A bitter rivalry match, so they will show up, but with less motivation one would think.
Whether there is something to play for or not, a team coached by Conte will show more determination to win in a meaningless game than a team coached by Pirlo in a crucial game.
The players look unmotivated, unbothered and seriously low on confidence. If something was going to turn for us, it would’ve by now.
You’re right, we’re either depending on the remaining opponents being even worse than us or one of the top 4 rivals falling off a cliff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)