Andrea Pirlo (172 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Pirlo is already sacked. What changes is the date, vs Udinese or in the summer.

The question is who will replace him. I hope it's already wrapped up, whoever it is, so that summer moves are made in line with a strategy for the incoming coach. Allegri, Gasperini, Inzaghi, De Zerbi for example all require different things and I hope the management doesn't mismatch the coach with the squad like with Sarri. Pick a good coach and back him properly.

If we get Allergri don't give him Dybala, give him a CF.

With get Gasperini give him a LWB and a tactically complete midfielder.

If Inzaghi keep the CBs necessary to play a 352 as well as reduce the number of wingers to focus on striking pairs.

For De Zerbi restructure the midfield for players that actually play fast 1-2 touch football

etc

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We just have stupid players. Players who take no risks, players without the vision for football and i am 100% sure that no coach in the world can teach our midfield to play free flowing, semi-attacking football. Do you guys seriously think that Zidane, Pep or Klopp can implement their ideas with Rabiot, Bentancur, Ramsey and McKenie? No way in hell.
You forgot Arthur. No way in hell anybody could do anything with him. Other than smoke a lot of dope.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sportmediaset saying that Pirlo won't be the Juve's coach next season. If he maintains the 4th place, he'll finish the season though.

A fuckup against Udinese would mean him getting fired and Tudor would take over to finish the season.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
some players are actually soft. in fact, all of our mids are soft this season, even bentancur lost his positive arrogance he had last season, he only kept the dumb mistimed fouls.

tudor :touched: just bring allegri or whoever we want to hire for next season. this season is a mess already, but it's still in our own hands, thanks to yesterday's lazio-milan. it'd be better to make the move until it's too late. "we're not sacking coaches mid season" is a questionable policy.
No chance Allegri wants that poisoned gift.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
In the case of the Europa League, the red (balance) will be 300 million euros. The 100 million in capital gains should only be made in case of Champions League qualification. [Romeo Agresti

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pirlo is already sacked. What changes is the date, vs Udinese or in the summer.

The question is who will replace him. I hope it's already wrapped up, whoever it is, so that summer moves are made in line with a strategy for the incoming coach. Allegri, Gasperini, Inzaghi, De Zerbi for example all require different things and I hope the management doesn't mismatch the coach with the squad like with Sarri. Pick a good coach and back him properly.

If we get Allergri don't give him Dybala, give him a CF.

With get Gasperini give him a LWB and a tactically complete midfielder.

If Inzaghi keep the CBs necessary to play a 352 as well as reduce the number of wingers to focus on striking pairs.

For De Zerbi restructure the midfield for players that actually play fast 1-2 touch football

etc
Sarri IS a mismatch

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We just have stupid players. Players who take no risks, players without the vision for football and i am 100% sure that no coach in the world can teach our midfield to play free flowing, semi-attacking football. Do you guys seriously think that Zidane, Pep or Klopp can implement their ideas with Rabiot, Bentancur, Ramsey and McKenie? No way in hell.
Kiril Lazarov :D

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
some players are actually soft. in fact, all of our mids are soft this season, even bentancur lost his positive arrogance he had last season, he only kept the dumb mistimed fouls.

tudor :touched: just bring allegri or whoever we want to hire for next season. this season is a mess already, but it's still in our own hands, thanks to yesterday's lazio-milan. it'd be better to make the move until it's too late. "we're not sacking coaches mid season" is a questionable policy.
Sacking Pirlo and replace him with only Tudor now wouldnt increase our chance for CL spot. Replace him with an experienced coach like Allegri would be

As Pirlo made mistake here and there and very inconsistent, he also shown some good match. We won our postponed match against Napoli before which made us still in 4th place now. We beat Udinese, Sass, Milan in 1st half of the season and i hope we repeat it. And he made us go to Coppa Italia Final. Let him finish the season if its not Allegri or better coach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)