Andrea Pirlo (26 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Shitty squads that are organised well and have a game plan are constantly taking points off us. Even a one dimensional game plan is more than what we have. The rare occasion we play well is only because of individuals.
When you watch our players receiving the ball it's formulated like they are thinking "if I receive the ball at our side of pitch then A=BC, but if I'm on the middle of pitch then B=A/C.."
I understand we don't have decent playmakers but godamn every move is pointless, it's like Pirlos recipe even takes away the creativeness a player might have to show...slow, robotic just move the ball with no urgency..
Tries to play a 442, 352 hybrid that looks like a 4-2-4 at times..the fuck is the point of all this overcomplicating? Big fat donut. A decent coach would have figured out a way to play that the players would be fluent at by now not try to figure out on the pitch how to implement Pirlos thesis from paper to reality.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
They set him up for failure here, especially with this shit squad as well.
The squad that won Scudetto last season and was clearly improved over the summer? That's not setting someone up for failure, Pirlo was given the necessary ingredients to succeed. Its hardly the perfect squad, but its definitely not shit. If it was, Sarri is a footballing genius and we all know he isn't

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We thought he will be the new Zidane...
He disappointed this season, yes.
But he's also not ready yet. We made a gamble, and it didn't work out.

But i would like to see him spend time coaching elsewhere to learn and get experience and maybe one day return to Juve from the front door as well.

Will be happy to let him develop and gain experience with U-23 side (like was planned from the beginning) for a year or two, then maybe some small/mid level club for another few years, and then we'll be in a position to judge him better.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
So apparently Gattuso is being named as one of possible replacement if Pirlo is canned, along with the usual Allegri, Zidane, Mou rumours.

Not sure how much truth there is to it, even though Rino's a decent coach. I would assume he would be the least expensive out of all alternatives, but doubt he can take this team to the next level though. And by next level i mean, the level we hoped for after Allegri left. Would still likely be an improvement over Pirlo however.

Whoever they get needs to be given an extended run for a few seasons. This 4 season 4 different managers is Inter worthy.

Oct 23, 2011
So apparently Gattuso is being named as one of possible replacement if Pirlo is canned, along with the usual Allegri, Zidane, Mou rumours.

Not sure how much truth there is to it, even though Rino's a decent coach. I would assume he would be the least expensive out of all alternatives, but doubt he can take this team to the next level though. And by next level i mean, the level we hoped for after Allegri left. Would still likely be an improvement over Pirlo however.

Whoever they get needs to be given an extended run for a few seasons. This 4 season 4 different managers is Inter worthy.
Yet another reason why hiring Gattuso would be an idiotic decision. We need some stability now and this would yet again be a huge gamble. Go with a proven coach so that we know that we know we are in good hands at least in the coaching department for the next 3-5 years. The only 2 options for me are Zidane or Allegri.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Gattuso rumors are just banter. Like the Mihajlovic rumors last year.

There are too many better coaches in Serie A to go for Gattuso. Napoli should be seizing this Juve collapse, with a top coach they would hace CL mathematically secured at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)