Andrea Pirlo (39 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I relly cant figure out how is it possible that every single game our players are completely chut down by the oposition, whether it be Benevento, Torino or SPAL. Its like when we have the ball, all 90 minutes the only players free to pass the ball to are our 2 CBs. Every single game. Is it because of our ultra slow play style and we give the oposition plenty of time to organise in defence or what? Is it brcause we have very slow players who cant beat their man nd create an extra man in attack? Especially against fiorentina it was scarry how well they closed us down, it looked like there were 18 fiorentina players on the pitch whenever we had the ball and our players were literally invisible in the forest of purple players.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
dont believe he will stay at all, produced too many shitty performances for this. Its clear he lost control and is actually resigned himself, mgmt would be dumb to leave him at the helm of our squad.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
He won't stay here after this season, c'mon guys. Made horrible decision to accept Agnelli's proposal, feel sorry for him.
Got a free pass full season crash course thrown in at the deep end in a highly pressured job at the biggest club in Italy. Best way to learn from a selfish standpoint so he’s only coming out with positives. If he joined a mid-table club he would’ve been shipped out in less than 10 games.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Nono, i'm machoist. Someone who is a big fan of Macho Man Randy Savage and Pirlo has some resemblance with him (beard). Therefore i hope he rescues his legacy, at this point i don't really have a clue how he could do that. Best scenario would have been to resign after the Porto game
I think footballer legacy and coach legacy should be seperated. It's not right to mix them up. Nedved is a Juve legend as a footballer but a shitty director and it's ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)