Andrea Pirlo (39 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We’re not going to fire him before the end of the season. He and his staff will have a break clause in the contacts at the end of the season. We’re too skint to pay compensation.

we’ll just sack him sultan the end of the season when we’ve secured the Europa League place

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I respect your opinions, so je veux poser un question :p

Who would you keep and who would you fire/retire (we're sticking to management and coaching staff so no players)?
Merci vous êtes bien aimable.

This is the end of a cycle, and it wasn't pretty. Besides lack of results there's a clear need to change the culture, so ideally i would fire everyone and keep Agnelli and look for an SD that's biz savvy, has a clear 5 year strategy, and a good eye for talent and negotiating. All in all a tall order. I personally can't think of anyone, so i wouldn't be opposed to keeping paratici as well but mitigate his weakness by giving the coach more of a say in recruitment, kinda like how it worked with conte and marotta at inter.

As far as strategy, i want us to build with patience, i can live with making top 4 for a couple of years if it means we are building a team and a culture that can compete for a new 5-10 year cycle. And i think paratici is half way there with this team as far as young talent is concerned. But i would still have his ass on probation with clear yearly targets to be met financially and with player recruitment. As you can see this summer we are going for gigio and locatelli, and most likely a young FB and a young striker. We are building the foundation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)

• JCK