Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (41 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
#Cobolli: "I am worried as a shareholder of #Juve: I participated in the 700M recapitalization and I don't see any prospective... It has been shaky since 2018: #CR7 costed 80M/yr and did not give the expected boost. #Agnelli is presumptuous: no one at the level of #Marotta; #Nedved a vice who kicks the billboards."

[@SCUTweet]
Is there someone out there that actually care about what coboclown has to say?

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Fair enaugh. Bu the question was do you care about the opinion of a failed incompetent former president's opinion.
The way I see it. The only opinion he can provide is how to be bad at your job, in regards to Juve.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
#Cobolli: "I am worried as a shareholder of #Juve: I participated in the 700M recapitalization and I don't see any prospective... It has been shaky since 2018: #CR7 costed 80M/yr and did not give the expected boost. #Agnelli is presumptuous: no one at the level of #Marotta; #Nedved a vice who kicks the billboards."

[@SCUTweet]
Can't disagree here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Seri...430142557887.shtml?cmpid=shortener_781190e1ek

here's a longer quote, this part is interesting:

"Chiunque cercherà di toccare uno solo di voi, prima passerà sul mio corpo. Al resto pensateci voi" - who tries to touch any of you will have to pass over my body, you'll take care of the rest.

this is after sarri said that the squad was untrainable. no wonder these overpaid, soft fuckers feel safe and protected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)