Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (142 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I've said it many many times, it feels like I was supporting another club until a few years ago.

Something related to the vibes of the whole organisation has definitely changed, not sure if it has to do with agnelli or not
I'm of the impression everything started with the rebranding made in 2017. The vibe from the club is completely different, it became a cashgrab without soul, reflected later on the players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Agnelli tried to evolve the club, rebrand it and adapt it so it would be competitive.He totally failed.

I can stand a few years of mediocrity, I think most of the people here can.Problem is that currently there is no hope.I just cannot see how we will be competitive, like truly competitive again.

Maybe only if ESL is formed, or a crazy Arab guy buys the club.

I don't want to sound too negative, but I believe in the coming years we will be closer to Ajax, Atletico etc than Bayern, City and PSG.

Up until a few years ago I believed that we were in the right path for being in the absolute European elite again.Now I think that ship has sailed for good.

Football has changed so much since I started following this team.And we failed to keep up.

Jun 16, 2020
Agnelli tried to evolve the club, rebrand it and adapt it so it would be competitive.He totally failed.

I can stand a few years of mediocrity, I think most of the people here can.Problem is that currently there is no hope.I just cannot see how we will be competitive, like truly competitive again.

Maybe only if ESL is formed, or a crazy Arab guy buys the club.

I don't want to sound too negative, but I believe in the coming years we will be closer to Ajax, Atletico etc than Bayern, City and PSG.

Up until a few years ago I believed that we were in the right path for being in the absolute European elite again.Now I think that ship has sailed for good.

Football has changed so much since I started following this team.And we failed to keep up.
This is to dramatic for me. Obviously there’s a lot of hope, come on man. We’re rebuilding the core, our wages are lowered drastically, we have so many talented young players. With two good mercato’s we are back at it.

I understand some negativity but we are on the right track. Rebuilding sadly costs time, and our hands were tied due to covid. I understand that some deals had to be made in order to safe our finances.

I don’t understand the big contracts to Rugani, Ramsey etc

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yeah on the short term its looking grim, however a lot can happen within a year, too soon to guess how things can shape up.

But Agnelli keeps accumulating bad takes/losses. Super League failure, rebranding, unsustainable wages, false accounting and passport fiasco all happened on his watch

Nov 1, 2015
looks like zionism is taking over italian football. unless juve has their sites on growing their team in 6~ million population israel,

i just cannot imagine how agnelli thought it was a good idea to tie the Juve brand to such a toxic/controversial nation that will literally turn off the entire middle east, muslim world and even the west.

israel is an absolute toxic brand. i dont care that elkann is a zionist. as long as its his personal thing and he doesnt go out of his way to tie the juve brans to it

abaoluty disgusting by agnelli and juve to be brown-nosing israel for whatever pr points they think they are scoring

say goodbye to a huuuuuge portion of your fanbase

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
This is to dramatic for me. Obviously there’s a lot of hope, come on man. We’re rebuilding the core, our wages are lowered drastically, we have so many talented young players. With two good mercato’s we are back at it.

I understand some negativity but we are on the right track. Rebuilding sadly costs time, and our hands were tied due to covid. I understand that some deals had to be made in order to safe our finances.

I don’t understand the big contracts to Rugani, Ramsey etc

We are not as financially or commercially strong as our rivals in Europe are, and we lack a proper sport plan.

I'm usually not so negative, but it feels there is not really space for the club in Europe at the moment

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Thank you for getting this club back to where it was before you arrive. I hope that you and nedved go to jail and club go back to serie B to restart from 0 again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He has literally gotten every single major decision wrong since firing Marotta.

For three years everything that could go wrong off the pitch has gone wrong and we’ve allowed the rest of the league to close the considerable gap we had on them. It’s been a shambles from him and I really think it’s time for him to go. Need new and fresh ideas and he and others need to take responsibility for the shitshow that has been this club over the last few years.

Jul 28, 2002
Needs to get an understanding of what he pays his technical staff for - attacking coach? Defensive coach? Set pieces?
All rubbish.
Even throw ins are more likely to go to the opposition.
Have a word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)