Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (103 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If we are found guilty and get punished by something other than a paying a fee I will be finally done with this club. Not being fickle but the drama surrounding it is way too much to keep things interesting at a footballing level. And I am not interested in what goes on off the field.
Sadly, that's all JJ has been interested in the last few years.
(Although I do get the feeling that things are finally starting to change in that respect.)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sadly, that's all JJ has been interested in the last few years.
(Although I do get the feeling that things are finally starting to change in that respect.)
Really? How? Please let me know.

Allegri's sex tapes, the fishy plusvakensa, Dybala and his tiktok. The ESL drama and so on

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
there were talks about Alessandro Nasi at some point. Cousin of Elkann and Andrea Agnelli. He is on the Exor board.
He has a lot of business and finance experience, but I was hoping for someone who knew a thing or two about football. He'll probably balance the books but the sporting side of the club needs some serious help.

I don't expect Beanie, Cumwell or Pavel to stay if Andrea is ousted, so I hope he'd bring in some top management.

Plus, he's with Buffon's ex wife :snoop:

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Elkann is the real owner of Juve, Agnelli is just a puppet they sent to run it cause he doesn't have time to do it himself.

If Exor want to they can remove Agnelli, will be interesting to hear their reaction to this mess. The brand Juve hasn't had this much negativity attached to it since calciopoli.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
not you too please.
Are you happy with this man? He may have the best intentions, but he's an arrogant presumptuous Muppet at this point, as far as I am concerned.

Getting rid of Allegri the first time out, handing the reins over to two idiots in Tootsie and Bozo, the super league debacle, and now this fiasco.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Are you happy with this man? He may have the best intentions, but he's an arrogant presumptuous Muppet at this point, as far as I am concerned.

Getting rid of Allegri the first time out, handing the reins over to two idiots in Tootsie and Bozo, the super league debacle, and now this fiasco.
Marotta wasn’t perfect, obviously. The “we don’t keep players against their will” thing got irritating. But all the same, he’s shown just how talented an SD he is at Inter once again (was obviously aided in catching us by the incompetence of Tootsie and Bozo). We’ve gone downhill rapidly since parting ways with him. I doubt we would have fired Allegri and moved into the idiotic unsustainable “team building” of the Tootsie era with Beppe. He would have worked on the market to bring in a mix of young talented players and good market opportunities to reload again for Allegri. We’d still be dominating Serie A, and contenders in CL under the Beppe-Allegri partnership. And we threw it all away.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Are you happy with this man?
did i say anything remotely similar?

selling the club would mean the end of juventus we always knew though. we had a great decade, then we simply overreact. calma, juve will be fine, and will be owned by the agnelli, like it always used to be. co-ownership is fine (and can't be avoided with a public company), but the majority stake should stay with exor.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
did i say anything remotely similar?

selling the club would mean the end of juventus we always knew though. we had a great decade, then we simply overreact. calma, juve will be fine, and will be owned by the agnelli, like it always used to be. co-ownership is fine (and can't be avoided with a public company), but the majority stake should stay with exor.
In that case, we can come to a compromise :donedeal: :b81: :p

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Elkann is the real owner of Juve, Agnelli is just a puppet they sent to run it cause he doesn't have time to do it himself.

If Exor want to they can remove Agnelli, will be interesting to hear their reaction to this mess. The brand Juve hasn't had this much negativity attached to it since calciopoli.
Well, what you wrote is bullshit. Andrea is the son of Umberto Agnelli (Gianni's brother) while John Elkann is the son of Margherita Agnelli (Gianni's daughter). I don't know exactly how the Agnelli's fortune is divided but Andrea definitely has the right to a big chunk of it. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Andrea makes a part of Exor's management. So to say that Andrea is a puppet and John can do whatever he wants with him is just false.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)