Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (31 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Seri...430142557887.shtml?cmpid=shortener_781190e1ek

here's a longer quote, this part is interesting:

"Chiunque cercherà di toccare uno solo di voi, prima passerà sul mio corpo. Al resto pensateci voi" - who tries to touch any of you will have to pass over my body, you'll take care of the rest.

this is after sarri said that the squad was untrainable. no wonder these overpaid, soft fuckers feel safe and protected.
of course! Like he did when De Laurentis taltrash about us… oh wait…

pass over my body hahahaha what a joke

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Mismanaged the club since 2016. Needs to go back to basics because Juve is not a tier 1 club now and needs to rebuild the foundations to get back to winning ways. Hiring Sarri isn't going to make us play like Man City and Liverpool overnight that's a long process to get a team to play that way.

Allegri was the first part but Allegri has much worse players than when he took over the first time and has no history at building successful teams. It looks like he has appointed a bunch of yes men to run the club, I still don't know what Nedved does here, both Marotta and Paratici are gone so it's just Allegri, Agnelli and Nedved now and Allegri is the only footballing person out of the 3 of them because Nedved doesn't do anything by the looks of it.

I still don't know if Allegri is the right man to lead Juve out of this mess because he doesn't have the same leadership or characteristics Conte has to work with garbage and get them consistent.

Interesting few years ahead for Juve.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The funniest thing about that meeting with the Israeli president was that they turned the comments off. If someone did not think that it was a strange thing to do, turning the comments off would make them think it.

It reminds me of how they reacted to racism on their social media.

I don't know if it is only me but I keep on quiestioning myself recently on why I still support this club (Israel or not has nothing to do with that, it's all the bullshit that has been trending the recent yeas)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we are found guilty and get punished by something other than a paying a fee I will be finally done with this club. Not being fickle but the drama surrounding it is way too much to keep things interesting at a footballing level. And I am not interested in what goes on off the field.

I am not saying it is on the club, it's definitely on the media, the federation and the country it's in. It's on how much these bodies hate Juventus. It is on the management thst they let this happen over snd over again.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
what happened in 2016?

i think marotta's dismissal was the first terrible management choice and we went downhill after that. trusting paratici (and nedved) over marotta, lol
Not sure what that guy means exactly but I agree with the 2016 being the point where club started its way down. Among Higuain, Pjaca (in 2016) Costa, Bernardeschi (in 2017) its about 100 million of overpaying and that is before even appointing Paratici.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If we are found guilty and get punished by something other than a paying a fee I will be finally done with this club. Not being fickle but the drama surrounding it is way too much to keep things interesting at a footballing level. And I am not interested in what goes on off the field.

I am not saying it is on the club, it's definitely on the media, the federation and the country it's in. It's on how much these bodies hate Juventus. It is on the management thst they let this happen over snd over again.
Italian football culture is way too toxic. This witch hunt will never end until unless the Agnelli's leave Italy and/or Juventus ceases to exist as a football club.

This is why I don't understand why people support Italian teams in Europe or want the league to 'grow'. Even many 3rd world countries have better organization and professionalism in sports.

The super league was one way to get out of this cesspool but Agnelli absolutely embarrassed himself with his execution.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Italian football culture is way too toxic. This witch hunt will never end until unless the Agnelli's leave Italy and/or Juventus ceases to exist as a football club.

This is why I don't understand why people support Italian teams in Europe or want the league to 'grow'. Even many 3rd world countries have better organization and professionalism in sports.

The super league was one way to get out of this cesspool but Agnelli absolutely embarrassed himself with his execution.
I agree and that's what I meant. I am not interested in this toxic environment which clouds the club way much more than what happens on the pitch. I find it boring, tedious and its sucks way too much energy that I tend to lose interest bit by bit.

Add to that the chain of stupid decisions that has been the backbone of Juventus in the recent years and you get a winning formula to scare fans away.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
What a bunch of whining plastic fans in here, lol. Go support another team please, the rest of us would be happy. Juventus was a football club before Andrea and will be again. These Sarri boys have the patience and loyalty of teenage Messi fans. Its embarrassing.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What a bunch of whining plastic fans in here, lol. Go support another team please, the rest of us would be happy. Juventus was a football club before Andrea and will be again. These Sarri boys have the patience and loyalty of teenage Messi fans. Its embarrassing.
you're trying too hard. don't end up like mckennie after an italian coffee

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I've said it many many times, it feels like I was supporting another club until a few years ago.

Something related to the vibes of the whole organisation has definitely changed, not sure if it has to do with agnelli or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)