Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (36 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
No doubt he has taken his eye off Juve in the last years. The sacking of Allegri and and hiring managers who want to play an attacking style but not giving them the players to do this.

The massive amount of money invested in Ronaldo when that money could have been better utilised on actually filling the holes in the team. Going all in on Ronaldo did not make us a better team or lead to better results, it's hard to criticise him for signing Ronaldo because no doubt he improved us in the striker department but he was a square peg in our team as he didn't have the team built around him to flourish like he did in Madrid. I can't disagree with the marketing purposes to sign him and making Juve a bigger club so it's a difficult one to judge.

It's time to start from fresh now, reduce the wages of the team sign some young promising players who can be integrated into the team and can increase competition and find a manager that can come in and develop a project with the team and back him accordingly, no more half measures.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I do appreciate what Agnelli has done for us buy I also criticize that in the last 2 or 3 years his decisions has lead us what we are...

so let me ask you guys this...

IF

- Agnelli commits to focus 100% in Juventus and trow away his SL proyect
- He fires Nedved and Paratici
- He commits to fix the team

Would you agree to keep him?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm not saying Agnelli is the best guy around but I think people are quite harsh on him at this point.

I'm not one of those who wanted Super League, no, and I'm one of those who absolutely hates how we play this season. But, like always, when negative things happen everyone forgets about the positives. You guys remember how we looked until Agnelli took the position himself? All those Scudetti won and good CL runs where we reached finals were quite a huge success and apparently it's like it never happened at the moment.
I like him as well but this is a really, REALLY bad look for us.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I like him as well but this is a really, REALLY bad look for us.
I think at this point in time we should embrace and own that role, being the unapologethic anti Arsenal type, so to say.

Turning 180° won't make the other side hate us less. It's that Barca/Real side is gonna start hating us too.

Stick to your guns, AA.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I do appreciate what Agnelli has done for us buy I also criticize that in the last 2 or 3 years his decisions has lead us what we are...

so let me ask you guys this...

IF

- Agnelli commits to focus 100% in Juventus and trow away his SL proyect
- He fires Nedved and Paratici
- He commits to fix the team

Would you agree to keep him?
If my grandmother had wheels she would be a bike.

Reality is that Agnelli has been making baffling retarded decision for several years in a row now, each one stupider than the previous, and all of a sudden he is suddenly gonna just wake up and stop fucking up immediately? He won't let go of the SL project, I'm 100% certain of that. And he won't stop trying to find ways to make Juve a superbrand, even if it comes in the way of sporting performances. Hiring Pirlo was an image thing, never based on real merit. Same with Sarri, since he played attractive football. Changing the clubs crest just came naturally to him and he never asked the fans for any input, because Agnelli does not give a single shit.

Apr 19, 2007
If my grandmother had wheels she would be a bike.

Reality is that Agnelli has been making baffling retarded decision for several years in a row now, each one stupider than the previous, and all of a sudden he is suddenly gonna just wake up and stop fucking up immediately? He won't let go of the SL project, I'm 100% certain of that. And he won't stop trying to find ways to make Juve a superbrand, even if it comes in the way of sporting performances. Hiring Pirlo was an image thing, never based on real merit. Same with Sarri, since he played attractive football. Changing the clubs crest just came naturally to him and he never asked the fans for any input, because Agnelli does not give a single shit.
He might just see the writing on the wall that finances are out of hand and being able to compete is getting impossible over time.Look at the CL today. Its Madrid and 3 money clubs

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
He might just see the writing on the wall that finances are out of hand and being able to compete is getting impossible over time.Look at the CL today. Its Madrid and 3 money clubs
No one is forcing us to pay insane wages to a handful of players and wasting exorbitant amounts of cash into agent fees. Bayern and Liverpool have been doing perfectly well with just shrewd transfer business and great coaching decisions, hell, even Atalanta are doing better than us with just a fraction of our wage budget.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
none forcing us on Donnarumma as well for 10m/year instead of Perin,Musso or Cragno for 1/4 of the wages at worse.
1. They are all worse than Donnarumma (Perin especially)
2. Musso would cost 30m+wages, Cragno 20m+wages so you get the same expense
3. All of them are 4-5 years older than Donnarumma and you'd either have to replace them soon again or their resale value would be low

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
1. They are all worse than Donnarumma (Perin especially)
2. Musso would cost 30m+wages, Cragno 20m+wages so you get the same expense
3. All of them are 4-5 years older than Donnarumma and you'd either have to replace them soon again or their resale value would be low
because we don't really need to pay Raiola and Donnarumma Senior 20m to bring their kid here right?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
because we don't really need to pay Raiola and Donnarumma Senior 20m to bring their kid here right?
What you have to pay to get him here you'd have to pay in transfer fees and wages to those 2 other GKs you mentioned, but they're all older and not as good as Donnarumma is at 22 years of age.

And Perin obviously is not first team quality

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
No one is forcing us to pay insane wages to a handful of players and wasting exorbitant amounts of cash into agent fees. Bayern and Liverpool have been doing perfectly well with just shrewd transfer business and great coaching decisions, hell, even Atalanta are doing better than us with just a fraction of our wage budget.
At some point you can continue to hit on every single transfer. Ronaldo changed what we could do and I put his biggest failures on the coaching hires. Having said that its extremely naive to assume money doesnt matter much. Also Liverpool has one of the worst debt ratios in europe right now and were very good in getting Mane, Salah, and VVD after rightfully getting rid of Coutinho. If we went into a season with 3 cbs you would have a field day destroying Tici for poor planning

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
At some point you can continue to hit on every single transfer. Ronaldo changed what we could do and I put his biggest failures on the coaching hires. Having said that its extremely naive to assume money doesnt matter much. Also Liverpool has one of the worst debt ratios in europe right now and were very good in getting Mane, Salah, and VVD after rightfully getting rid of Coutinho. If we went into a season with 3 cbs you would have a field day destroying Tici for poor planning
Money does matter but only up to a point. Our finances are perfectly good enough to fight it out on top of Europe; it's our transfer policies and management decisions that are holding us back. There's a reason why Bayern never even considered signing CR7 when he was available....

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Money does matter but only up to a point. Our finances are perfectly good enough to fight it out on top of Europe; it's our transfer policies and management decisions that are holding us back. There's a reason why Bayern never even considered signing CR7 when he was available....
Coz they had lewa that they got for free because they monopolize Bundesliga? This is not about today, this is about 5 years from now when it will be just impossible to catch up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)