Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (30 Viewers)

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Sad to see the state Juventus is in. From the players, coaching staff, recruitment team, medical staff etc.

A lot of big egos in this club has prevented Juve from taking the next step. Agnelli needs to analyze what´s gone wrong since 2019, REMOVE the people responsible and start over with a new staff with fresh ideas.

He´s surrounded himself with the wrong people and lowered his expectations to match what they´ve delivered, which is a monumental business mistake at this level. The problems at Juve are far beyond just the players and the coach.

I absolutely love that he´s under pressure from Elkann and Exor. Cause this is not acceptable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
imagine saving a couple of millions by hiring a cheap rookie as your coach, just to lose 50-60m on the cl money at the end of the season.

i stand with agnelli when it comes to the sl, but the decisions he made since firing marotta are just straight out terrible.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You need to sack Pirlo and get us a proven coach.

If it has to be an Italian then you've only got two choices. Inzaghi or Allegri. Fucking get it done.
What about the other smug bastard, who acts and speaks confidently as if he is somehow guaranteed to be here next season? I'm speaking of course of the abominable and despicable scourge plaguing Juventus aka Tootsie.

Too bad Sadass isn't here to defend his lord and savior, his mentor, his master :yuck: :inter:

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
imagine saving a couple of millions by hiring a cheap rookie as your coach, just to lose 50-60m on the cl money at the end of the season.

i stand with agnelli when it comes to the sl, but the decisions he made since firing marotta are just straight out terrible.
If there were doubts and arguments when it came to Sarri, very few believed in PIrlo, such a stupid and out of nowhere appointment. Also, very few expected a collapse like this. I think we shouldn't be afraid of saying this anymore, it's totally below the lowest expectations. CL place is not even in our hands anymore after this weekend.

AA probably wanted Zidane and Pirlo was supposed to be a stopgap for a year. If he wanted Allegri, he'd have brought him back after Sarri's dismissal. As you said, the whole thing is an incredible failure from AA. Turned out to be the dumb one, instead of visionary. The highest wage bill in the league by quite a margin and the team looks completely midtable.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What about the other smug bastard, who acts and speaks confidently as if he is somehow guaranteed to be here next season? I'm speaking of course of the abominable and despicable scourge plaguing Juventus aka as Tootsie.

Too bad Sadass isn't here to defend his lord and savior, his mentor, his master :yuck: :inter:
I think you know how I feel about Tootsie but new coach is priority #1 imo

whether you continue the project or shelve it and start anew Pirlo is not the answer

Need someone in their prime, no amateurs like Pirlo and no fossils like mourinho.

The coach who just won the CL with Bayeryn will be available, no? Maybe stop this obsession with italian coaches and get him if you are so determined to get the club playing modern football

Last edited:

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Even though the club made some big decisions in the past years, I always felt safe with Agnelli as our president. Now I’m rapidly losing this feeling, he better not fuck us up.
Given his latest interviews and news related to him, he sounds like an incredibly arrogant person. He probably felt Serie A was beneath us and thought a trained monkey would conquer the league with these players. Turns out you need a real coach to actually win. What happened to Agnelli and Juve is what Bane said, "victory has defeated you.". Complacency about winning the league and confident they could focus on marketing and branding while bringing in a Ronaldo that, while amazing, tied up the hand of the club elsewhere on the field. But hey, marketing and branding is our thing now.

BTW, in general, if Agnelli really was waiting for Zidane, I don't get it, why? It's not like he's Guardiola in his football style, he's very pragmatic, like Allegri. Why not bring him back? Oh right, Agnelli's gigantic ego would suffer as he'd have to admit he made a mistake.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Couple years ago we began a project to win the CL. Got rid of Beppe and Allegri to make this happen. Shook up the club to the core and spent hundreds of millions

Fast forward a few years and we won't finish 4th and, even if we do, the president of UEFA wants to ban us from participating.

The success of the project is unparalleled

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Real, Bayern, Barcelona, Liverpool, and many more don't care foreign coaches or not as long as the coach is competent. Why can't Juve (less CL titles than those) do that?

- - - Updated - - -

So many things wrong for the team this season from the management down to lots of players. It's like a can of worms was opened. Enormous tasks to be done in the summer.

Last edited:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
What an absolute donkey we have at the helm. While he is spending his time trying to ruin European football completely, the club he is supposed to run is fucking crashing and burning outside of top 4 after he hired a fucking schoolboy as coach. Time to sack up, kick Pirlo to the curb, beg Lord Allegri to return and then kick yourself out.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not saying Agnelli is the best guy around but I think people are quite harsh on him at this point.

I'm not one of those who wanted Super League, no, and I'm one of those who absolutely hates how we play this season. But, like always, when negative things happen everyone forgets about the positives. You guys remember how we looked until Agnelli took the position himself? All those Scudetti won and good CL runs where we reached finals were quite a huge success and apparently it's like it never happened at the moment.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Real, Bayern, Barcelona, Liverpool, and many more don't care foreign coaches or not as long as the coach is competent. Why can't Juve (less CL titles than those) do that?

- - - Updated - - -

So many things wrong for the team this season from the management down to lots of players. It's like a can of worms was opened. Enormous tasks to be done in the summer.
Archaic toxic calcio mentality.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I'm not saying Agnelli is the best guy around but I think people are quite harsh on him at this point.

I'm not one of those who wanted Super League, no, and I'm one of those who absolutely hates how we play this season. But, like always, when negative things happen everyone forgets about the positives. You guys remember how we looked until Agnelli took the position himself? All those Scudetti won and good CL runs where we reached finals were quite a huge success and apparently it's like it never happened at the moment.
Well he has been trying his absolute best to ruin his legacy by making shit decision after shit decision that have been mind-bogglingly stupid. First firing Beppe and letting him join arch-rivals while putting clueless Tici at the helm, then firing serial winner Allegri and replacing him with Sarri (there was an abundance of great available coaches at that time) on a long contract and kicking him out to enjoy a nice long paid vacation, then hiring a timid schoolboy with literally zero experience, then making himself a greedy pathetic clown in front of the whole world........ It's hard to remember the good days tbh.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

So he deserves praise for his early years in charge & criticism for the last 3 or so? I would hope most people would agree with that.

He played a big part in making Juve a (financially) stable club. In pretty difficult times if you ask me. Especially early on.
Sadly, he also played a big part in making Juve a (financially) unstable club. In, mostly, much easier times if you ask me (pre- COVID obviously).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well he has been trying his absolute best to ruin his legacy by making shit decision after shit decision that have been mind-bogglingly stupid. First firing Beppe and letting him join arch-rivals while putting clueless Tici at the helm, then firing serial winner Allegri and replacing him with Sarri (there was an abundance of great available coaches at that time) on a long contract and kicking him out to enjoy a nice long paid vacation, then hiring a timid schoolboy with literally zero experience, then making himself a greedy pathetic clown in front of the whole world........ It's hard to remember the good days tbh.
So he deserves praise for his early years in charge & criticism for the last 3 or so? I would hope most people would agree with that.

He played a big part in making Juve a (financially) stable club. In pretty difficult times if you ask me. Especially early on.
Sadly, he also played a big part in making Juve a (financially) unstable club. In, mostly, much easier times if you ask me (pre- COVID obviously).
I do agree with that.

It's just that I find it somehow silly seeing all FIRE HIM, OMG! After seeing all those successful years. I do however agree that we made plenty of mistakes, but hey, is there any club that doesn't make those? Covid thing is quite strange and hard to discuss as I doubt anybody expected it to happen and empty the stadiums. It happened in March so I don't think any club managed it well.

Marotta did great here, he turned us from shit to very good. But people forget that despite good signing people did want to get rid of Marotta, and I think it was majority, because each year everyone was pissed we forced quantity over quality. People did want to see him fired. Not just that but hey let's not forget tons of stupid decisions Marotta made. I think our staff felt we reached top that we could with Marotta in charge, and they wanted a new guy with different policy. Paratici was bad, I agree, eventhough he signed some great players imo. Same goes for our coach. Getting Sarri was horrible, getting Pirlo was even worse, but people should remember that plenty of people did want to see Allegri go because last year wasn't that good and something to be proud of.

Overall I do think we made many stupid decisions over the past 2-3 years. But the fact is that Agnelli made us win 9 Scudetti and reach 2 CL finals. We were very shit before that and replacing Agnelli does not guarantee quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)