Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (11 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Coz they had lewa that they got for free because they monopolize Bundesliga? This is not about today, this is about 5 years from now when it will be just impossible to catch up.
They got Lewa because Dortmund refused to sell and he ran down his contract. They preferred to keep him for one additional year to selling him for a low fee, as they figured it would help them more than the money, which was probably true given season he's played for them.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
They got Lewa because Dortmund refused to sell and he ran down his contract. They preferred to keep him for one additional year to selling him for a low fee, as they figured it would help them more than the money, which was probably true given season he's played for them.
Yeah it's a bit hypocritical too to be crying about monopolizing a league when we are the worst offenders. We've literally been able to choose whoever we've wanted from Serie A for a decade. Genoa and Sass have technically been our B teams.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah it's a bit hypocritical too to be crying about monopolizing a league when we are the worst offenders. We've literally been able to choose whoever we've wanted from Serie A for a decade. Genoa and Sass have technically been our B teams.
not really. higuain and pjanic were two key players that we bought from rival teams, and both had release clauses, so they were purchased without having to negotiate with their previous clubs. other than these two cases, we never bought any key players from top serie a teams, we had to pay massive sums for chiesa, dybala, berna and kulu, and even asamoah and isla were considered expensive signings back then. we usually get our key players from other leagues.

bayern's monopoly is on a completely different level.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I do not deal with the contractual conditions as the negotiations are followed by the sports area within the limits of the budget

But but but I thought it's all Agnelli's fault as he signs the cheques! Paratici isn't responsible for our financial mess is he ?!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
final nail .... sadly seems even the club internal communication is not in sync ..

they cant even agree on one statement to end this story ...seems careless
Why? AA said he doesn't remember if he was informed, while some Juve representative testified that he heard from Tici that AA was informed about Suarez exam.
It's all conjunctural and the papers are trying really hard to pin him with something without no evidence to back it up.

Aug 2, 2005
The frustration tripled cause we lost the title this season to a normal Inter,, and it is not Pirlo only to blame, the blame in on the management, president included on top.
Had we won Serie A this year, this whole discussion is about becoming relevant in CL.
And we would have made all Serie A hopeless for another 3 years.
Still, Looking at where we are,, its the management whose responsible on almost everything that happened to us.
Yet, mistakes of this year does not warrant that we ask for his head. I believe he is the most president we can ask for who cares about Juve.
Him leaving is only acceptable to me now if it was his own decision.

Would be happy to see different people around him. A competent ones.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)