Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (21 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Del Piero is an intelligent, mega articulate person with great people skills. He will do fine. Have faith.
If he’s so intelligent then he would remain living his best life by spending his time in LA and traveling the globe for other ventures

He’s treated much better by everyone except Juventus

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You can't possibly know that. And judging by football interviews, related only to football, you can hardly say he's intelligent.

I'm not saying he isn't, though.
What? He has the best interviews, never a word wrong, never speaking in cliches, always calculated. Also he famously has a great sense of humor, which is a sign of wit too.

Do you even Juve bro? :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm kinda sick of people saying every positive about everything related to Juve just to classify themselves as biggest fans.
It wasnt meant like that. I meant have you actually listened to him speak? Read his interviews? He is a reflective person.

Dont mean to sound like a fan boy in love, but it is how it is :D

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ale is one of the reason i became a fan of Juve, and i love him. But imo in his interviews and especially to american audiences, he aims to please with his takes and is too much of a nice guy.

Not saying thats any indication he'd fail or succeed, but he's not perfect.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
tutapr30_0.jpg

Elkann: Juve, it’s all change!

EXOR number one at the Continassa to prompt a turning point for the end of the season and plan the future

Summit with Agnelli, meeting with the technical staff, discussion with Nedved and Paratici

Possible increase in capital

New confirmation on Allegri’s return, he was in Turin yesterday

gazapr30_2.jpg

Juve all change

Towards a revolution

Elkann met with Agnelli

Allegri prepared for a return to be a Ferguson-style manager

Presidency: there’s Nasi for the future

Giuntoli more likely as director of sport

corapr30_1.jpg

Juve, Elkann and Agnelli blitz at the Continassa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)