Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (15 Viewers)

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
10 years of progression go down the drain if Agnelli stays.

This is the biggest self inflicted implosion on football.

Madrid and Pérez won't give a crap, they have too much power anyway. The English clubs are the ones to leave first and they have the PL money and popularity anyway. Barca are already a circus and the new president (Laporta?) Can easily say that his reign starts without the superleague and rightly blame this on Bartomeu.

We stand to be the biggest losers because Agnelli was one of the faces of this mess and did it in the most arrogant way possible. Inter and Milan have barely spoken up, no one is looking to them for leadership. Agnelli's greed is suicide for Juventus.

He didn't have to do this. Once he did it, he didn't have to be an absolute ass about it. Everyone will remember Agnelli as the liar, backstabbing, arrogant ass that he was in the last days. And we need to distance ourselves from that.

The sooner he leaves Juve the better.
Totally agree. The sooner that greedy douche with his moronic ideas fuck off the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Totally agree. The sooner that greedy douche with his moronic ideas fuck off the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this SL doesn't go on he'll have to resign no matter what even if we're all unwilling.
He has no more face to deal with Serie A Clubs or In CL/ECA whatever

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So of all the "friendly teams", only Real Madrid, AC Milan and the team with the black and blue stripes (I can't get to say their name) supported us.
Huge respect for Real and Perez for not chicken out in the end. And how i hated them since the galacticos era . In these last years not so much.
Who would have thought i would come to have respect for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)