Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (48 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
What makes me cross with this guy wasn't that he 'tried' and failed but because he had no plan B in case of backlash and others pulling out. Also, I can't help but feel that he sacrificed our season for this project.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though. What a joke are those clubs changing their opinion just now because of media/fan backlash? They couldn't have seen it coming or what? Absolute amateurish them britbongs.
lol beat me too it. Add the fact our season was likely sacrificed for this. A classic case of putting all your eggs in one basket.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Can't deny my sympathy for Juve has shifted for the worse.

Hate me for saying it, it's okay. Just stating my opinion regarding it, not that you have to care one bit though :D
Used to like bayern, my second favorite team in Europe. Who would have thought they are a bunch of pus*ies
Hate me for saying it, it's okay. Just stating my opinion regarding it, not that you have to care one bit though :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
What the fuck has hapenned??? What is going on? Most importantly, how the fuck could they not have managed to stick to thier plan for like 2 days? What is it that they didnt manage to foresee?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Hope he stays.
Entitled, arrogant billionaire brat

Needs to go

He's been miserable for some time now, right from his public spats to his rubbish decisions at management level. This was the final nail in the coffin.

Over and out.

I hope for a day when Juventus are owned by fans/socios so that we don't have rationalize every decision these entitled clowns make.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Seriously though. What a joke are those clubs changing their opinion just now because of media/fan backlash? They couldn't have seen it coming or what? Absolute amateurish them britbongs.
The clubs aren't a joke for backtracking. Those that made the ESL are.

The PL clubs are facing opposition from their fans, their players, their coaches, their explayers, their pundits, their PL peers, their government.

It would be a joke if they don't listen to every single stakeholder in football telling the same thing: "it's a shit idea".

All of football sees it clearly except for a section of Juve fans.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Entitled, arrogant billionaire brat

Needs to go

He's been miserable for some time now, right from his public spats to his rubbish decisions at management level. This was the final nail in the coffin.

Over and out.

I hope for a day when Juventus are owned by fans/socios so that we don't have rationalize every decision these entitled clowns make.
Think you need to calm the fuck down. I’ll send you over some free merchandise.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Were they 100% commited to the project? Im starting to doubt it. If you are 100% into a project, you simply dont back out as easily. Surely they expected this kind of pressure from all sides. Very strange.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Of course Bayern stayed out of this, they own entire Bundesliga and their main sponsors are strongest German companies, the same is with PSG as their owners are filthy rich and in collusion with FIFA and UEFA.

Even though it seems that everything pretty much backfired, I applaud on the idea, was it perfect? Probably not, but modern football has deep rooted problems which won’t and can’t be solved that easily. This project brought some untraditional ideas, which are hard to accept at once, but it is something we will definitely see in the future.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The clubs aren't a joke for backtracking. Those that made the ESL are.

The PL clubs are facing opposition from their fans, their players, their coaches, their explayers, their pundits, their PL peers, their government.

It would be a joke if they don't listen to every single stakeholder in football telling the same thing: "it's a shit idea".

All of football sees it clearly except for a section of Juve fans.
Basically this. Vecchia signora and all the Italian pages on social media people were pretty much against it.

This is actually interesting that the local fans, the ones with a much closer relationship and stronger bond with the club didn’t want it while the “international” fans from wherever the fuck else were all for it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Used to like bayern, my second favorite team in Europe. Who would have thought they are a bunch of pus*ies
Yeah I was saying we are the Comfort Zone FC, but it's Bayern.

They're enjoying being a monopoly in Germany way too much to go for any change.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah I was saying we are the Comfort Zone FC, but it's Bayern.

They're enjoying being a monopoly in Germany way too much to go for any change.
But this unfortunately dint turn out to be the way of getting out of your comfort zone. This damage is almost on the level of calciopoli. We are yet to see the repurcussions. If Agnelli stays on, things could get worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)