Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (11 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
As cringy as it sounds I applaud him for trying his best with what seems to be was our final chance to close the gap. Honestly don't care about what's best course of action now or saving face as some put it especially in italy, they can continue bitching over when's convenient for them to show up and play against each other all the while being feeder to newly promoted clubs in prem.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
We are loathed in Italy, now we'll be loathed by the rest of Europe as well.

Great job in expanding the JJ brand.
Can't deny my sympathy for Juve has shifted for the worse.

Hate me for saying it, it's okay. Just stating my opinion regarding it, not that you have to care one bit though :D

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
What a self-implosion this season's been holy shit man. 10 years of progression down the drains if Agnelli leaves.
10 years of progression go down the drain if Agnelli stays.

This is the biggest self inflicted implosion on football.

Madrid and Pérez won't give a crap, they have too much power anyway. The English clubs are the ones to leave first and they have the PL money and popularity anyway. Barca are already a circus and the new president (Laporta?) Can easily say that his reign starts without the superleague and rightly blame this on Bartomeu.

We stand to be the biggest losers because Agnelli was one of the faces of this mess and did it in the most arrogant way possible. Inter and Milan have barely spoken up, no one is looking to them for leadership. Agnelli's greed is suicide for Juventus.

He didn't have to do this. Once he did it, he didn't have to be an absolute ass about it. Everyone will remember Agnelli as the liar, backstabbing, arrogant ass that he was in the last days. And we need to distance ourselves from that.

The sooner he leaves Juve the better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)