Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (14 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's been a few years since a good old scandal, have to keep the plates spinning.

What I don't get is how it's not expected and known that a portion of ultras are criminals? It's the same across the country, same in other countries. Does it become important at a certain level, if you are a certain club? I imagine we are probably the most high profile club with these kind of people in the fan base, probably in Europe. Or is it just important because of mafia ties?
Woah, are you saying that some of the ultras, in let's say Napoli for example, might be criminals?

I just don't believe it.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
They're just talking cause they like to associate the words Juventus - Agnelli and ndrangheta.
Making a scandal even if there is nothing to it.

Andrea Agnelli is guilty of having prefs relationship with ultras clubs and selling them season/tickets in a large numbers compared to what it's allowed.
I repeat in case someone missed a big point.... SELLING. Even those ultras had to pay the normal price for those tickets. Those weren't some gifts to ultras given for free.
Penally there is not a single juventus worker involved.

Now media are making a scandal out of it cause it seems that Agnelli met a part of ultras group (Rocco Dominello) which is the son of an Ndrangheta boss.
But he doesn't have problems with justice. He is free of charges. He is guilty of being the son of a boss.

So they keep repeating: "But Agnelli met him!!" "those were criminals! but it doesn't matter if it happens everywhere! HE DID IT".

I repeat chill down. A fee and a punishment for A.A by FIGC but they can't detract points or anything.
They have no fucking way to do anything beside a media sh itstorm and try to shake waters hoping for some kind of miracle (aka us losing the scudetto this year and maybe next year)

Anyway now it's too late. They made a scandal out of it and now fans of every team are laughing and masturbating over the fact that they can associate juventus and andrangheta in some way.

Nipples fans already made a joke post "the n'drangheta has announced that it has nothing to do with juventus and will protect its image in the appropriate forums"

get it? this just a huge joke others could make on us for this shit.

In a more direct way Agnelli claimed " I did not meet any mafia boss" and now fools claiming "But he met Dominiello! He lied! he lied!"

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
those are documents not even the defense have. Probably BS and if you read it it sounds like a 5 year old talking.

Try harder fucks.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Esposito and Manfredi: Stop associating Juventus' with Ndrangheta

, We believe that there is no evidence to confirm what the Federal Prosecutor's Office in relation to awareness, from President Andrea Agnelli, the alleged criminal caliber 'Ndrangheta Rocco Dominiello.

Instead emerge knowledge by the president of the Juventus family history of Dominiello

just citing the important parts

"This is not an interception present in the acts and therefore known. We confirm that, by our audit on wiretapping transmitted by prosecutors in Turin at the Commission, we have found no trace of it.

"We have therefore asked the President Bindi check with the prosecutors in Turin if there are interceptions that were not sent because it is clear that any non-existence of this interception would have particular significance with respect to the discussion above occurred"

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That is pretty funny :D

I still dont what the controversy is anyway even if Agnelli was in contact with Dominello. It may make him look bad but is it actually illegal to talk to a mafia boss? How about to sell season tickets to them? Can we not sell tickets to whomever we want?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
:lol:

This sounds like @Red's sort of humour :D

You've heard the wiretaps, @Mark?
nope only thing I know is that there are over 5000 pages and during the trial (not the sport process) they found nothing to accuse of anything any juventus worker.

- - - Updated - - -

That is pretty funny :D

I still dont what the controversy is anyway even if Agnelli was in contact with Dominello. It may make him look bad but is it actually illegal to talk to a mafia boss? How about to sell season tickets to them? Can we not sell tickets to whomever we want?
That's exactly the point this shit is just making us look bad. Nothing else will happen.
As far as I know there are such rules by FIGC which states that you can sell only a certain ammount of tickets to ultras directly and we admitted we sold more than what we were allowed to do.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They're just talking cause they like to associate the words Juventus - Agnelli and ndrangheta.
Making a scandal even if there is nothing to it.

Andrea Agnelli is guilty of having prefs relationship with ultras clubs and selling them season/tickets in a large numbers compared to what it's allowed.
I repeat in case someone missed a big point.... SELLING. Even those ultras had to pay the normal price for those tickets. Those weren't some gifts to ultras given for free.
Penally there is not a single juventus worker involved.

Now media are making a scandal out of it cause it seems that Agnelli met a part of ultras group (Rocco Dominello) which is the son of an Ndrangheta boss.
But he doesn't have problems with justice. He is free of charges. He is guilty of being the son of a boss.

So they keep repeating: "But Agnelli met him!!" "those were criminals! but it doesn't matter if it happens everywhere! HE DID IT".

I repeat chill down. A fee and a punishment for A.A by FIGC but they can't detract points or anything.
They have no fucking way to do anything beside a media sh itstorm and try to shake waters hoping for some kind of miracle (aka us losing the scudetto this year and maybe next year)

Anyway now it's too late. They made a scandal out of it and now fans of every team are laughing and masturbating over the fact that they can associate juventus and andrangheta in some way.

Nipples fans already made a joke post "the n'drangheta has announced that it has nothing to do with juventus and will protect its image in the appropriate forums"

get it? this just a huge joke others could make on us for this shit.

In a more direct way Agnelli claimed " I did not meet any mafia boss" and now fools claiming "But he met Dominiello! He lied! he lied!"
Thanks for your post, very informative.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, not scared of any points deductions, but this could very well mean goodbye for Agnelli
Elkann said it wont be already.

And this is the guy who is Agnelli's boss who really doesnt like his own cousin to begin with (or is Andrea his uncle?).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)