Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (50 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
tbh Juventus should not deal with criminals, fans are important, but these guys are not fans, they're just rats trying to make money off the club. if it's proven Agnelli made a deal with the devil, he should gtfo
the problem behind this is that police-digos-govt do no shoulder soccer teams from this.
So most of soccer teams deal with it however they can.
Because if they don't they would make problems for us.
Like pulling out racists chants just to get juventus fined.
These are the kind of people that stabbed (literally) themself over the sovereign in Curva Sud.
I mean stabbing between juventus ultras.
They were found counterfeiting juventus merchandise (police found them).

So either the govt decide to make a stand or how soccer teams can stand their way without making deals with them?

- - - Updated - - -

http://torino.repubblica.it/cronaca..._contraffatti_danni_per_10_milioni-128142205/
counterfeited merchandise with damage for 10m euro (2015).

It's not as easy as Agnelli shoudln't deal with those kind of "fans". It's more complex and he didn't do anything illegal.
The only thing he did was selling bunch of tickets to them via direct transations

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
the problem behind this is that police-digos-govt do no help soccer teams from this.
So most of soccer teams deal with it however they can.
Because if they don't they would make problems for us.
Like pulling out racists chants just to get juventus fined.
These are the kind of people that stabbed (literally) themself over the sovereign in Curva Sud.
I mean stabbing between juventus ultras.
They were found counterfeiting juventus merchandise (police found them).

So either the govt decide to make a stand or how soccer teams can stand their way without making deals with them?

- - - Updated - - -

http://torino.repubblica.it/cronaca..._contraffatti_danni_per_10_milioni-128142205/
counterfeited merchandise with damage for 10m euro (2015).

It's not as easy as Agnelli shoudln't deal with those kind of "fans". It's more complex and he didn't do anything illegal.
The only thing he did was selling bunch of tickets to them via direct transations
ban everyone involved from stadium and distance Juve from them, make it clear that we have nothing to do with those fucks. what's the point in making ticket buying a pain in the ass for foreign fans, if they can't contain the local idiots? it's for situations like these the ID controlling got made, either use it or ditch it

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
ok so whats next - If Agnelli found guilty - What happens
I guess he will go to jail but what happens in terms of fines or things like that?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I guess he will go to jail but what happens in terms of fines or things like that?
according to the original statement from FIGC, I don't see much ground for points deductions or relegation to lower divisions, if Juventus&Agnelli are found guilty, I think we will see financial fines and some of the personel having to step down, because this has nothing to do with what happens on the pitch

http://www.football-italia.net/99866/figc-juventus-met-ultras

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
ban everyone involved from stadium and distance Juve from them, make it clear that we have nothing to do with those $#@!s. what's the point in making ticket buying a pain in the ass for foreign fans, if they can't contain the local idiots? it's for situations like these the ID controlling got made, either use it or ditch it
pathetically those ID controlling (tifoso card and so on) aren't made for ultras but just a farcade for normal people.
You know what they did once? in the stadium there were banners claming "Daspati presenti" meaning those banned from entering (daspo) were still there even if they coudn't.
It's police job to catch them, give them daspo or send them to jail.
Juventus can only comply but cannot arbitrarily people from buying season tickets/match day tickets if they did nothing. That would be discrimination.

You dunno how pissed I was during the period in which those idiots were making racists chants and we had our sector banned from some games.
I did nothing beside having my seat in that sector.... sector could you define a 10.000 people area as a sector?

Anyway we'll see what happens. I hope that with all this shit at least those idiots will stay away and stop bothering us for a while. Because I'm sure they'll be back asking and threatening

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
pathetically those ID controlling (tifoso card and so on) aren't made for ultras but just a farcade for normal people.
You know what they did once? in the stadium there were banners claming "Daspati presenti" meaning those banned from entering (daspo) were still there even if they coudn't.
It's police job to catch them, give them daspo or send them to jail.
Juventus can only comply but cannot arbitrarily people from buying season tickets/match day tickets if they did nothing. That would be discrimination.

You dunno how pissed I was during the period in which those idiots were making racists chants and we had our sector banned from some games.
I did nothing beside having my seat in that sector.... sector could you define a 10.000 people area as a sector?

Anyway we'll see what happens. I hope that with all this shit at least those idiots will stay away and stop bothering us for a while. Because I'm sure they'll be back asking and threatening
I strongly doubt this is true, I think Juventus as a club have a say in who gets into Stadium and who stays outside, it's not discrimination if you ban someone from the stadium for racist chanting or fighting f.e. Bouncers throw out people from clubs every day, it's not your duty to invite everyone to the party.
Besides aren't those controlling the entry and checking ID's Juventus employees not regular police? They're obviously the ones that turn ID checking into a farce.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
ahahah no dude!
Dunno how to spell it but "giustizia penale" (which is the common trial) has not found a single juventus worker (Andrea Agnelli as well) guilty of anything.
That trial is over and Juventus and Agnelli part were those of witnesses.

While this scandal is related to "giustizia sportiva" aka the sport trial.
Meaning there is no jail or anything but they can fine or ban Agnelli for a certain period of time. But that's it. Nothing more.
He won't go to jail or radiated from football. At worst he won't be able to attend some games at stadium and can't sign papers related for a period of time.
But for that there are Marotta and Nedved

- - - Updated - - -

I strongly doubt this is true, I think Juventus as a club have a say in who gets into Stadium and who stays outside, it's not discrimination if you ban someone from the stadium for racist chanting or fighting f.e. Bouncers throw out people from clubs every day, it's not your duty to invite everyone to the party.
Besides aren't those controlling the entry and checking ID's Juventus employees not regular police? They're obviously the ones that turn ID checking into a farce.
Those people are steward that Juventus hire paying 50euro every match day.
Police is behind them checking fans do not riot.
Recently due to these problems there is a police officer close to the stward checking what they do to prevent them from helping "friends" getting in.
Because before some people would get inside by using their Tessera del tifoso (but without the digital ticket inside) and then use their friends card to gain access where needed.
So they didn't know who was actually inside the stadium or not.

Now there is a police officer checking that steward do their jobs. Aka checking ID and infos on juventus cards match and checking that inside juventus cards there is the digital ticket for the game

Apr 9, 2015
Valerio, thanks for explain and make the situation more clear for us. It is really hard to find objective information, because most international/English orientated and even the Italian papers are only saying what Juve did wrong, but without any explain in how or what.

Still a dangerous situation for our board. For Juventus it will have no direct effects, maybe a fine or something.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Base on what? In my live I knew some criminals (for instante @Fresh supplier) and I didn't go to the police so I guess I can get caught in any moment

I even think once I had a breakfast in a restaurant in Argentina where Pablo Escobar Gaviria son was eating (according to the waitress) and I saw the older Bernie Maddox son in central park joggin so... I'm screw

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Exactly and that's all that matters. In the future (providing he has one) of course he would be more careful but if there are no rules then where do you draw the line.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
tbh Juventus should not deal with criminals, fans are important, but these guys are not fans, they're just rats trying to make money off the club through intimidation tactics. if it's proven Agnelli made a deal with the devil, he should gtfo.

a step in the right direction would be to leave those stabbing racist mafioso's behind, most of the other big clubs in Europe have done it long time ago, I dunno why we hang onto them.
What r u saying? All over the world the ultras have criminals or exconvict and every club in the world allow them to get into the stadiums. Police and justice r the one to have to take care of them... Why r u trying to make sense of this nonsense shit? They wanna put Juventus down again. They don't care all other clubs in Italy have closer relations with their ultras and they do It on public

Juve needs to stop to play easy. Juve should use internationals newspaper to look for shits of anyone in italy (clubs, federations, everyone)

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is so going to jail for selling tickets to fans.
:agree: guilty

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Agnelli should stop trying to sell tickets, it aint his job and should hand the task to :beppe: actually his not that good at selling either. Lets just buy the tickets ourselves loan with an obligation.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What r u saying? All over the world the ultras have criminals or exconvict and every club in the world allow them to get into the stadiums. Police and justice r the one to have to take care of them... Why r u trying to make sense of this nonsense shit? They wanna put Juventus down again. They don't care all other clubs in Italy have closer relations with their ultras and they do It on public

Juve needs to stop to play easy. Juve should use internationals newspaper to look for shits of anyone in italy (clubs, federations, everyone)

:agree: guilty
not really. have you heard about criminal leaders of ultras blackmailing Bayern Munich, Manchester United or Real Madrid directors? Or maybe Dortmund, Chelsea or Barcelona? I haven't, maybe you can share some news about this being a common problem all over the world.

I'm not saying FIGC is doing the right thing singling out Juventus if everyone in Italy has that problem. but imo this situation is madness and clubs should fight it not make deals with criminals and this applies also to Agnelli and Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)