Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (81 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm pretty sure the courts said that no one that is associated with juve is under investigation, they are merely getting reports from them in regards to this matter of people with mafia ties buying a lot of tickets and reselling them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we'll look at what we got over here...they can't find/won't release the wiretap conversation showing AA new that some Ultra was with the mafia.
Even if it did exist Juve have nothing to do with this.
anyway, a Senator asked for it yesterday and they didn't want to give it to him. He says it probably doesn't exist.

:rolleyes:

that Senator is a Juventino. Looking for the REAL truth. :touched:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
we'll look at what we got over here...they can't find/won't release the wiretap conversation showing AA new that some Ultra was with the mafia.
Even if it did exist Juve have nothing to do with this.
anyway, a Senator asked for it yesterday and they didn't want to give it to him. He says it probably doesn't exist.

:rolleyes:

that Senator is a Juventino. Looking for the REAL truth. :touched:
What a country!

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Even if this turns into nothing it still severely hurts our reputation. When Conte was being investigated my cousin that doesn't even follow football said that he heard Juventus were in trouble for match fixing again. When the Serie B clubs were being investigated for match fixing I remember a basketball writer that doesn't follow football at all reference Italian match fixing. I've played xbox online with people from all over the world and people have said Italian football lost its integrity etc. Its not even just Juve. Constantly accusing and bringing up false scandals or minor scandals hurts Juve's image and Italy's image. And I think it's permanent.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Even if this turns into nothing it still severely hurts our reputation. When Conte was being investigated my cousin that doesn't even follow football said that he heard Juventus were in trouble for match fixing again. When the Serie B clubs were being investigated for match fixing I remember a basketball writer that doesn't follow football at all reference Italian match fixing. I've played xbox online with people from all over the world and people have said Italian football lost its integrity etc. Its not even just Juve. Constantly accusing and bringing up false scandals or minor scandals hurts Juve's image and Italy's image. And I think it's permanent.
:tup:

Calciopoli damage and its consequences seems to be impossible to revert

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
To be fair I don't think many other Germans much like Bayern either. Actually I think they hate them, but I could be wrong. Funnily enough no one liked Man Utd in the Fergie era, or Liverpool in the 80s. There might be a correlation.

Us and Bayern are the only two single teams in Europe (notable leagues) who have far and away the strongest domestic record, and they have the benefit of being based in a country that is almost sterile in comparison to the melodramatic, partisan, hateful, bitter and sometimes life-consuming country that Italy is when it comes to their football. When you add hate and nastiness to jealousy it becomes something sinister that steps away from bar talk.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
To be fair I don't think many other Germans much like Bayern either. Actually I think they hate them, but I could be wrong. Funnily enough no one liked Man Utd in the Fergie era, or Liverpool in the 80s. There might be a correlation.

Us and Bayern are the only two single teams in Europe (notable leagues) who have far and away the strongest domestic record, and they have the benefit of being based in a country that is almost sterile in comparison to the melodramatic, partisan, hateful, bitter and sometimes life-consuming country that Italy is when it comes to their football. When you add hate and nastiness to jealousy it becomes something sinister that steps away from bar talk.
As am0110 correctly stated, Bayern are cherished like a treasure here :agree: The reason is because Germany is a meritocracy as opposed to Italy which is a heinous jealous third world banana republic

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As am0110 correctly stated, Bayern are cherished like a treasure here :agree: The reason is because Germany is a meritocracy as opposed to Italy which is a heinous jealous third world banana republic
In the general public eye and nationalist view, as opposed to opposition fans? Or is there a grudging admiration even from them? The few German fans of other teams I know always slated them the same way United were for their late goals, dodgy calls and flash image.

You can't even put Italy's madness down to regional bias, because there are juventini everywhere. It's this that riles fans up, there are many juventini in Milan, Rome and Naples and they are seen something like "glories" as we call them in England. Irrelevant when losing, but suddenly despicable when the team beats down all comers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They can't do anything to the club though this time.

This one is a campaign to associate Juventus + Mafia when if fact it's just a case of did AA sell tickets to Ultras being part of the mafia and did he know they were in it.
Some people want you and mostly anti-Juventini think Juventus in infiltrated and working WITH the mafia.

The ordinary justice closed the case and said nothing wrong happened. AA said he never met mafia bosses. Even if he did, the guys in question have no record.

Sporting justice cunts want to raise above the shit they live in with some media and crap on Juve again for the sake of it and try to tarnish the Juve name again.
What can the sporting justice court do? They can relegate us again, right?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:agree:

I'd say Bayern get as much hate as every other big club, the big difference is the media. Bunch of cocksuckers, especially on CL nights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)