Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (43 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
In the general public eye and nationalist view, as opposed to opposition fans? Or is there a grudging admiration even from them? The few German fans of other teams I know always slated them the same way United were for their late goals, dodgy calls and flash image.
The scope of passion, hatred and aggression is different in countries like Germany and probably England. In Italy you can't be a Napoli-based Juve fan and casually go to see Napoli-Juve wearing your jersey. You need to be in a group and you need to avoid certain fan areas. In Germany a Bayern fan can sit in the middle of the opposition crowd and participate in peaceful banter and no harm will be done to him. No BVB-themed restaurant offered free Mettbrötchen if Lewandowski gets injured. Also witchhunting media and DFL aren't a thing. Politicians dont hold fucking BAYERN SCHEISSE scarves :lol: Germany is to Italy what Italy is to South America in terms of football craziness I reckon

:touched: @DAiDEViL

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The scope of passion, hatred and aggression is different in countries like Germany and probably England. In Italy you can't be a Napoli-based Juve fan and casually go to see Napoli-Juve wearing your jersey. You need to be in a group and you need to avoid certain fan areas. In Germany a Bayern fan can sit in the middle of the opposition crowd and participate in peaceful banter and no harm will be done to him. No BVB-themed restaurant offered free Mettbrötchen if Lewandowski gets injured. Also witchhunting media and DFL aren't a thing. Politicians dont hold fucking BAYERN SCHEISSE scarves :lol: Germany is to Italy what Italy is to South America in terms of football craziness I reckon
Good to know :tup:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It's normal to hear that you better don't go to opposing teams fans and don't start to tease them or don't go through that block wearing rival teams shirt, it's part of footie culture and I don't think it will or should change any time soon.
What is not normal for me is to hear that criminals make money off blackmailing Juventus president who is forced to make a deal with them. I don't think this situation is common for any of the other big clubs in Europe outside of Italy.
But its consider a blackmail only cuz the guy is consider a criminal. If he would be any guy of the head of a fans club It would be a negotiation meeting about some one selling tickets and some one buying a lot of them.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So it can't :D

If something isn't punishable on the time when the act was committed, you can't be convicted for that. Even if they changed the rules is it not possible, because before it wasn't punishable (or not on that way with these punishments). It's in European Law for Citizens.
farsopoli they added rules to make a new one to send us down.

Sporting rules they can do what the fuck they want. It,s fucked up but it's like that. They changed the non-EU rule during the season to make roma's Nakata play and they won the scudetto.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Exactly. People can try to comfort me all they want, i still think everything is possible in Italy.

I believe that in Italy if they want to fuck you over, they will find a way to do so. As seen before.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Exactly. People can try to comfort me all they want, i still think everything is possible in Italy.

I believe that in Italy if they want to fuck you over, they will find a way to do so. As seen before.
if they do that then we'll really have to call our Calabrese friends. :numnum:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The scope of passion, hatred and aggression is different in countries like Germany and probably England. In Italy you can't be a Napoli-based Juve fan and casually go to see Napoli-Juve wearing your jersey. You need to be in a group and you need to avoid certain fan areas. In Germany a Bayern fan can sit in the middle of the opposition crowd and participate in peaceful banter and no harm will be done to him. No BVB-themed restaurant offered free Mettbrötchen if Lewandowski gets injured. Also witchhunting media and DFL aren't a thing. Politicians dont hold $#@!ing BAYERN SCHEISSE scarves :lol: Germany is to Italy what Italy is to South America in terms of football craziness I reckon

:touched: @DAiDEViL
Is violence never a part of german football like very rare? Its just my impression that matches between Schalke and Dortmund for example is with a lot of hatred and also violence between the ultras. Just seems like they really despice each other.

But only good if its not violence even between them in most cases.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Is violence never a part of german football like very rare? Its just my impression that matches between Schalke and Dortmund for example is with a lot of hatred and also violence between the ultras. Just seems like they really despice each other.

But only good if its not violence even between them in most cases.
find same pictures with juve and merda or napoli fans :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)