Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (47 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Andrea is actually John Elkann's 2nd uncle (aka John mothers Margherita's 1st cousin). For some reason I thought they were direct cousins cuz they the same age. Looking at their family tree, what a messy family line lol. Both Gianni and his brother Umberto (Johns grand dad and Andrea's father) both married two sisters too lol, besides having multiple wives etc.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Andrea is actually John Elkann's 2nd uncle (aka John mothers Margherita's 1st cousin). For some reason I thought they were direct cousins cuz they the same age. Looking at their family tree, what a messy family line lol. Both Gianni and his brother Umberto (Johns grand dad and Andrea's father) both married two sisters too lol, besides having multiple wives etc.
uhm afaik Gianni's daughter married a Elkan -> Jhon and Lapo
While Andrea is the son of Umberto Agnelli

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I thought too that Gianni was John's uncle (as in mother's brother) and not his grandfather.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
tbh Juventus should not deal with criminals, fans are important, but these guys are not fans, they're just rats trying to make money off the club through intimidation tactics. if it's proven Agnelli made a deal with the devil, he should gtfo.

a step in the right direction would be to leave those stabbing racist mafioso's behind, most of the other big clubs in Europe have done it long time ago, I dunno why we hang onto them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)