Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (48 Viewers)

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
And how did they contact him as he had switched off his phone? Email, Twitter, Reddit? LOL, such a pathetic liar who has failed miserably since 2017 and continues to lie.
His downfall started when he fucked another wife.LOL.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
Wtf man lol

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He should stay
1) put his head down and move forward
2) Fix our management issues.
3) AND THE MOST IMPORTANT keep pushing with RM&Farca, hiring a good PR agency and just wait. Only two possible outcomes: 1) UEFA finds more money and everyone earns more money 2) UEFA can't, ground for a super league, more money

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
“Some data: 1/3 of world fans follow at least two clubs and often these two are present among the founders of the Super League.”

“10% are fascinated by great players, not clubs. 2/3 follow football for what is now called ‘fomo’, fear of missing out, fear of being cut off. And now the most alarming percentage: 40% of children between 15 and 24 years old have no interest in football.”

“We need a competition capable of opposing what they reproduce on digital platforms, transforming the virtual into real. Through Fifa you create your own competition, that competition has to be brought back to the real world.”

“Let’s leave out the effects of the competition of the various Fortnite, Call of Duty etc., authentic catalysts of the attention of today’s kids destined to be tomorrow’s spenders.”

Interesting indeed. It does align with the fact that video games is a bigger industry than the film and North American sports combined.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...s-combined-thanks-to-the-pandemic-11608654990

Read somewhere else that it's also bigger than music, film and TV combined but can't find the source right now.

- - - Updated - - -

People don't realize that it's in human nature to change. People change, generations change, priorities and lifestyle changes. Deep down, though, rotten nature stays the same.

It's silly and very stupid to think how SL would make younger people watch football instead of playing Fortnite, LoL, PoE, DOTA, WoW or any other game. E-sports sadly is becoming a new thing and it attracts a lot of people from which majority is young. Those aren't interested in football, those are gamers, they hardly care about anything bar video games and close set of friends. Even with SL I'd bet maybe 2-3% of those would care about the competition. But more than 2-3% of the current fanbase wouldn't even watch SL.
Lel u crazy.

Lots of people who follow esports also follow real sports. They're not the complete fuckin weirdos you're making them out to be.

Nickmercs, the streamer with most subs on Twitch is the typical bro. Tens of thousands of people watch the NFL with him on Twitch.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

The Juventus Chairman was harshly criticised by UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin who said on Monday he’s never seen a person lie as much as Agnelli.

“If you tell me other methods for putting together such projects ... if you were to ask the authorisation of others, I don’t think you would have carried out a project like this,” Agnelli said.

“The relations are there, I have seen relations changing in time, some people I am quite sure that people will be open and talk to each other,” he said.

“I don’t think our industry is a particularly sincere, trustworthy or reliable one in general.”

https://www.football-italia.net/169477/agnelli-explains-why-epl-clubs-pulled-out-super-league

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It doesnt matter what he designs or redesign, his reputation is damaged almost beyond repair, noone will take anything from him anymore.
And nothing he says can be trusted anymore. Typical cutthroat businessman. Only difference that he admits and is being frank about the way he runs his business whilst Americans, Arabs, Chinese etc are dishonest motherfuckers who operate the exact same way but are also smart enough to realize what a good PR could do for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 41)

• Gian