Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (42 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the fact that he hasn't said anything yet like Friedkin or Lotito says it all.
It's just the smallers team and Atalanta that talked against it so far.
because anyone half intelligent will realise that of all the leagues involved, the Italian teams who aren't competing will be the ones who lose out the most given the current tv deals that mongs like ADL, Cairo and Lotito are busy squabbling over, whilst that old fart Gravina wants play offs incorporated to decide the league title.

I say let them fight over the scraps. For Juve meat is back on the menu!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Honestly I think organizations such as UEFA and FIFA should be under the control of a body such as the UN.

They are global organizations with very real power, yet they escape all forms of political control. They essentially no longer operate under the law.

This is a bigger issue that will not be solved by a few club owners trying to amass all the power for themselves.
Bro you can't be serious, the solution to bureaucratic inefficiencies is larger more corrupt bureaucracies? I'll trust people who have a stake in the game than anyone to make the better decisions.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Agnelli: 'What changes? We have been winning for 80 years'

Juventus patron Andrea Agnelli said nothing changes with the Super League. ‘We have been winning for 80 years’.
The clubs discussed the breakaway Super League in an extraordinary Assembly with the Lega Serie A last night and the Juventus patron was questioned by the other clubs.
La Repubblica reports the great tension was especially aimed at the Bianconeri President, who provoked a reaction with his response to the concern of the other clubs.

“With €350m a year guaranteed, the Scudetto will always be won by Juventus, Milan and Inter,” the newspaper reports the owners and directors pointed out during the conference call.
The Juventus patron then replied: “But it has been like this for 80 years, I believe.”
A response that reportedly provoked the other Presidents into a rage, meanwhile the three teams insisted they wanted to remain in Serie A.
The report reveals the League has acknowledged that it doesn’t have the legal possibility or the convenience to remove the three rebels.
But the FIGC could, in agreement with the UEFA, and thus a long battle in court is expected. It would also involve the issue of TV rights.
Savage AA is best AA

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bro you can't be serious, the solution to bureaucratic inefficiencies is larger more corrupt bureaucracies? I'll trust people who have a stake in the game than anyone to make the better decisions.
That's not what I meant.

I meant that they should be brought under the control of the law. I don't think the UN should meddle directly into FIFA's affairs. But an oversight would be necessary.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Can’t wait for the super league to kick off!

Totally agree to have
- shorter games
- better referees who have no criminal record

Would suggest
- smaller pitches
- if a team make more than 6 consecutive backward passes, ball gets forfeited to opponents.

Haters may be hating. But when the sheer power of money forces world class players to join this league and play entertaining football weekly with hardcore marketing, fans will start paying PPV. Already can see Pogba being the face of this league, and Raiola being the creative director of this leaguez

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Can’t wait for the super league to kick off!

Totally agree to have
- shorter games
- better referees who have no criminal record

Would suggest
- smaller pitches
- if a team make more than 6 consecutive backward passes, ball gets forfeited to opponents.

Haters may be hating. But when the sheer power of money forces world class players to join this league and play entertaining football weekly with hardcore marketing, fans will start paying PPV. Already can see Pogba being the face of this league, and Raiola being the creative director of this leaguez
Referees with no criminal records? I don’t understand. Has this been an issue thus far?
I was hoping that these greedy agents were supposed to have been muzzled in the SL.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What I absolutely love about this move is that for a long time I had a feeling that Juventus was becoming a push-over club of nice fellows.
But this move proved that it's still the cold-blooded Signora Omicidi that we love and everyone hates.

Amici di nessuno, mothafuckers!

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I'm very disappointed with our PR response to this anti-SL firestorm.
Somehow, we need to find a better way to communicate that unlike the EPL, the Serie A trio are severely upside down as far as their respective financial health are concerned. The FIGC is not helping and COVID-19 shows little sign of abating.
And why is AA taking all the abuse lying down?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I'm very disappointed with our PR response to this anti-SL firestorm.
Somehow, we need to find a better way to communicate that unlike the EPL, the Serie A trio are severely upside down as far as their respective financial health are concerned. The FIGC is not helping and COVID-19 shows little sign of abating.
And why is AA taking all the abuse lying down?
Because the abuse is going to come either way, probably.
He doesn’t want to put wood on the fire, at this point in time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)