Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (155 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Hopefully, inter won’t be allowed to win the scdetto either

- - - Updated - - -

Trivia regarding bold moves:
Juve have a history of rebellion. When the city of Turin tried to play hardball with us in the 1990’s as regards gate receipts (or something of the sort), we abandoned the Della Alpi and played the UEFA semi’s and final at the San Siro to packed crowds.

This ESL is a gamble on a whole different level. I hope we don’t get thrashed by Spurs.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
So no European refs in the Super League because UEFA would not allow?
ESL gives them bigger salaries. So uefa can suck it again.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think we knew it at that point tbh. But makes a conveniant excuse for having a terrible season.
See first post in the article posted on super league thread. It says the plan is to eliminate champions league by 2021.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Woah, i will not deny im very impressed by this move.... to have this ins ecrecy until now, and for him to command it with Florentino.... just wow, legendary shit.

A lot of things are going to change... butto be honest, this is the kind of thing juve needed to goa step further and away from the mediocrity and stupidity of italy and all the other dinosaurs.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
I don't understand why this is being celebrated... This is soulless American style competition, where the sport itself comes 3rd or 4th and profit is the clear number 1. You complain that this club lost it soul, there is no passion from the players, the board only care about plusvalenza, etc. Well wait until we play in this plastic competition...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't understand why this is being celebrated... This is soulless American style competition, where the sport itself comes 3rd or 4th and profit is the clear number 1. You complain that this club lost it soul, there is no passion from the players, the board only care about plusvalenza, etc. Well wait until we play in this plastic competition...
IDC anymore to be honest, this team reached its limit monetary wise in italy, and even when we are having an off season, its been 9 long years of juve trying to raise the value of theitalian league, just to see the other dinosaur chairmans of italy to try to deny and block all kind ofmodern ideas just because they cant let juve win and evolve the league.

We are bored to dead of serie A ain its current format anyways. Times are changing so lets see what this Super League brings

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
This whole forum is in a collective psychosis over the whole thing. I posted pretty much this same exact comment a couple of months ago and got the most amount of likes and reactions to a post I think I've ever made. Now all of a sudden everyone here is jacking off Papa Perez and Agnelli as masterminds and geniuses, instead of money hungry monsters hell bent on ruining the last bit of meritocracy that's left in football.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This whole forum is in a collective psychosis over the whole thing. I posted pretty much this same exact comment a couple of months ago and got the most amount of likes and reactions to a post I think I've ever made. Now all of a sudden everyone here is jacking off Papa Perez and Agnelli as masterminds and geniuses, instead of money hungry monsters hell bent on ruining the last bit of meritocracy that's left in football.
Meritocracy? :)
Remember the 2 year ban Man City was supposed to incur. UEFA meritocracy at play right there. Meanwhile Milan and Roma were scrambling to sell indispensable players to being allowed to play in their greedy and unfair competition.
Milan actually got banned 1 year of I remember correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)