Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (29 Viewers)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
That will 100% not happen. No matter what they say.
exactly, they would shoot themselves in the foot if they won't allow the Ronaldo's, Messi's and all the other stars to play in Champions League, European League, World Cup or any other tournament! this is a power struggle and Uefa will know that they are nothing without top clubs and their players, who will watch CL final between Fiorentina and Burnley for instace if you have Juventus versus Real Madrid on another channel

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
ECA held an emergency meeting this evening. None of the 12 clubs in the ESL proposals responded to invitations to attend.

Bayern Munich and PSG did attend.

Meeting was chaired by Edwin van der Sar.

They release the statement that I post...

Agnelli didnt attend...

Rumours are begining to appear saying that Agnelli will lose his place in ECA and therefore in UEFA

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
If this project failed to start ...I think pretty sure AA will resign immediately ....

a brave step ....I hate Seria A and CL too ...but better his proposal sees the light or his head will be gone for sure ...extreme events are coming

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
ECA held an emergency meeting this evening. None of the 12 clubs in the ESL proposals responded to invitations to attend.

Agnelli didnt attend...

Rumours are begining to appear saying that Agnelli will lose his place in ECA and therefore in UEFA
Wait how can ECA release a statement that the chairman himself (Agnelli) isn't approving?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Agnelli didnt attend...

That would actually be something good to happen to this club for once.

If Agnelli put half of his effort towards Juve instead of SL, we would be in a much different place. He's too dumb for that, obsessed with revenue while spending all of it badly.

Wtf has happened to this club? A few years ago it was a role model management, now it's a joke. Dumped out by 3 inferior sides 3 years in a row in CL + struggling to stay in top4 of this shitty Serie A? Good fucking luck in SL, lol.

People blame Pirlo, Tici and Nedved but all of the issues start here. It goes all the way down to the overpaid individuals who don't look like a team anymore.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
That would actually be something good to happen to this club for once.

If Agnelli put half of his effort towards Juve instead of SL, we would be in a much different place. He's too dumb for that, obsessed with revenue while spending all of it badly.

Wtf has happened to this club? A few years ago it was a role model management, now it's a joke. Dumped out by 3 inferior sides 3 years in a row in CL + struggling to stay in top4 of this shitty Serie A? Good fucking luck in SL, lol.

People blame Pirlo, Tici and Nedved but all of the issues start here. It goes all the way down to the overpaid individuals who don't look like a team anymore.
you know it’s not Agnelli who makes decisions on which players to buy and what coach to hire, right? That’s literally Tici’s job. If it were up to Agnelli, Allegri would probably still be here. He lets his employees do their jobs, like any good president would.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
you know it’s not Agnelli who makes decisions on which players to buy and what coach to hire, right? That’s literally Tici’s job. If it were up to Agnelli, Allegri would probably still be here. He lets his employees do their jobs, like any good president would.
You should make that statement in the Tici thread and prepared to be shot by his acolytes

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He surely has a say in these matters too. It's not like they don't communicate and consult with each other.

Besides, a good president reviews the work of his employees. I fail to see what benefits of their work are - on the sporting level it's been going down for 2-3 years already. Financially, it's a disaster - overpaid mercenaries and in general spending above the ability keeps increasing the debt. A few years ago we were much more competitive while decreasing the debt - the reference model was Bayern. I think many would like to go back to that, current approach is simply self-destructive.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)