Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (144 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
lol ECA will become irrelevant very soon. Agnelli knew he's getting out all along.

- - - Updated - - -

Andrea Agnelli is truly a legend. He's showing the type of strength and power long gone from Italy since the passing of Gianni Agnelli.
He just established his legacy like a boss. Will go down in history as a revolutionary.

Forza :J:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What a great day. Good bye to the shackles of Serie A!

The Italian clubs benefit the most from this I think. Most of the revenue in the sport of football will be generated in the Super League.
My understanding of this is that we'll still compete in our domestic leagues and this is basically a replacement of the European club competitions

https://www.thesuperleague.com/

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
My understanding of this is that we'll still compete in our domestic leagues and this is basically a replacement of the European club competitions

https://www.thesuperleague.com/
True. But I think the financial impact will be that revenues from the domestic competitions will be become insignificant when compared to the Super League. We might treat Serie A as seriously as we treat Coppa Italia now (somewhat serious, but not really).

- - - Updated - - -

Only 2-3 clubs will benefit, others won't.
Three clubs definitely.

Don't give a shit about Napoli/Lazio/Fiorentina to be honest. Maybe they can finally win Serie A when Juve has other priorities, they should have been more careful for what they wished for.

Last edited:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Didn't expect this to happen so quickly. It explains why AA basically didn't care about the current season, and from this point of view it did make sense to not care about it, to spend as little money on a coach as possible, and everything else. Also, I bet, now Max will be very interested in getting back, and this tournament seems to be perfect for him.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I prefer the format include more clubs maybe like 24 club for Super league. So all of this team is not competing domestically

And there is relegation (maybe 6 team)
Lets say those who relegated are

2 team from Portugal, 2 from France, 1 from Russia,1 from Germany and they relegated to domestic league.

And top 2 from portugal, top 2 from france, Russian winner, Germany winner domestically prpmoted to Super League with the big money

Nation that competed in Super league based on Nation coefficient (only top 8) and variate amount of club by their position maybe for 1st get 6 club(EPL), then 2nd 4clubs etc

For nation that formerly in top 8 and lose their position are all automatically relegated. Replace by the new nation that get top 8. For this scenario the team above degradation zone in that domestic league still can be relegated and replace by the team from SL. This is collective punishment as their country is slum in position

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)