Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (102 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
"“We want to convey a new identity to our fans, those who live in Italy and Europe as well as those who are in the East or America, with products that can be more suited to their lifestyles. In Italy we have more than 14 million supporters, in Europe 50 million, in the world 350 million. But we have to distinguish between sympathisers and true supporters."

Wonder what he's alluding to here.
basically means true supporter will tough out clearance sell for sake of club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
icemaη;5560239 said:
#9 M'bappe I'd buy home and away.

- - - Updated - - -

#10 Jesus as well :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

What a duo of pure sex!!!

- - - Updated - - -

With a midfield of
pjanic-cheesio-pastore-vidal

diamond shaped, pastore up top, and cheesio holding it down

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Those Real Madrid and Barcelona jerseys aren't any cheaper than ours
Of course they aren't, they are equally overprized, and not just a little.

What do those shirts cost including shipping, material and the slaves stitching it together? €17?

Rest goes straight into Adidas and Juventus pockets. True supporter my ass, can't fool me into buying one each Season.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

What do those shirts cost including shipping, material and the slaves stitching it together? €17?

Rest goes straight into Adidas and Juventus pockets. True supporter my ass, can't fool me into buying one each Season.
This goes back to a previous post that equated the lower jersey sales to the high price.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

:agree:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Football success breeds commercial success

Those Real Madrid and Barcelona jerseys aren't any cheaper than ours
I agree, our achievements on the field doesnt generate enough star power for general footie glory hunters to randomly buy Dybala/Higuain shirts, therefore our shirt sales are lower than Real (Ronaldo) or Barca (Messi). Agnelli with his supporters/sympathizers comment is just causing the wrong kind of controversy

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't know what to make of those comments, to be honest. I almost felt as if he were blaming us for not being "supportive enough"
We are at a crossroads, we are not fan owned a la barca, we are not state funded a la madrid/psg/city and we trying to be corporate a la man u but we ain't playing in the epl. He is frustrated but he is taking it out on the wrong agents.

Apr 19, 2007
I know a lot of Juve "fans" but what does this mean for the club? Where does this impact us in a positive way?
Merchandise?
ticket sales?
sponsorship deals/viewership?
I think that what he is referring to. Do we know how our merchandise numbers are right now? I think the problem is we dont have any player that demands jerseys from his home country. We have no top player from his country and thats where a lot of sales come from IMO and also having thos top 2-3 players in the world

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I know a lot of Juve "fans" but what does this mean for the club? Where does this impact us in a positive way?
Merchandise?
ticket sales?
sponsorship deals/viewership?
I think that what he is referring to. Do we know how our merchandise numbers are right now? I think the problem is we dont have any player that demands jerseys from his home country. We have no top player from his country and thats where a lot of sales come from IMO and also having thos top 2-3 players in the world
Then again a lot of that is his responsibility, the deals we get for our shirt sponsor are stupid low f.e., on field we're European elite, but off it we lag behind hard, is Jeep really the best offer we get? https://www.google.lv/amp/s/www.for...ost-valuable-sponsorship-deals-in-soccer/amp/ the table shows very well how our sponsorship deals look, we are in the same position as mktherfucking PSG although we play and always triumph in a better league, have been doing better in Europe for years and generally have more fans.

Our own fans are overpaying 2-3 times for tickets in the big games, because he can't handle ticket touting, that's shameful

If Adidas/Nike can't give us a better deal than fucking Pool or Arsenal, one thing I'd like is for us to go through with that rumoured thing - start to manufacture our own shirts and dictate our own terms.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If Adidas/Nike can't give us a better deal than $#@!ing Pool or Arsenal, one thing I'd like is for us to go through with that rumoured thing - start to manufacture our own shirts and dictate our own terms.
I'll gladly crawl back to Kappa.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
if the shirt didn't cost 89.95 on JuveStore but they were selling f.e. for 40 euros, I believe they'd sell millions of those shirts.
90 euros is probably a half of what I spend on all my clothes in a year, as much as I love the club, this is a purchase I'll make maybe once in 10 years if my income doesn't increase dramatically and even with my current income I don't feel like the poorest Juventus supporter out there. <0.25% of the fans buying the official shirt demonstrates very well how many of them can afford to pay that money for a shirt not how many of them are "true supporters"
All valid points. Unfortunately I think the prices of these are determined by the manufacturers.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
if the shirt didn't cost 89.95 on JuveStore but they were selling f.e. for 40 euros, I believe they'd sell millions of those shirts.
90 euros is probably a half of what I spend on all my clothes in a year, as much as I love the club, this is a purchase I'll make maybe once in 10 years if my income doesn't increase dramatically and even with my current income I don't feel like the poorest Juventus supporter out there. <0.25% of the fans buying the official shirt demonstrates very well how many of them can afford to pay that money for a shirt not how many of them are "true supporters"
This is true. I can't afford to buy 2 or 3 shirts every season from Juvestore as I always buy more than one. Too fucking overpriced. Some time ago found a better option to get identical Replica shirt which cost 90 euro on Juvestore + big shipping fee. Over here in UK you can get them for 30 pounds and less if you buy regulary. I've just been wondering if I still sponsor Juve by buying shirts from shops that sell officially licensed stuff?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Yeah the cost is completely out of hand for jerseys it's ridiculous.

I could never personally justify €100 for a shirt that I'll wear less than 10 times a year.

I buy the ones I really like off of classicfootballshirts after they are a couple of years old for like €30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)