Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (146 Viewers)

LordBendtner

Promising Lord
Jan 6, 2015
http://www.football-italia.net/105310/agnelli-juve-only-just-begun

Agnelli: Juve only just begun
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Agnelli insists his Juventus “have only just begun” and that the club “won’t backtrack” on bringing in more stars.

Juve have won six straight Scudetti since 2011, all of which came under Agnelli’s presidency, but a sense of pessimism has crept in after their 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid in the Champions League Final last month.

Nonetheless, the patron made it clear the Bianconeri would remain competitive, both on the pitch and in the transfer market.

“What’s been built in my first seven years is just the foundation for our future successes,” he told Tuttosport.

“My Juve have only just begun. The six Scudetti are a starting point.

“It’s not true that Serie A is just a little workout, but I hope that the Milan clubs can challenge us again.

“Will we sign more top players like Higuain? We won’t backtrack now.

“Losing in the Champions League Final? I’m sorry for Cardiff, but a season can’t be judged on 20 minutes.

“Nothing happened during half-time. I was present. Besides, there’s a way to overcome an obsession with the Champions League: winning it!”

He wants the Iron Throne, I believe in his vision. Agnelli the idealist, Beppe the realist with the "we already have a competitive squad"

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Il Chelsea prova a sperare la Juve per Danilo: pronti 28 milioni

Continua il testa a testa sul mercato tra Juventus e Chelsea. Le due squadre infatti sono pronte a darsi battaglia per Danilo, giocatore in uscita dal Real Madrid che piace molto ai bianconeri. Come spiega il quotidiano Leggo, però se la Juve è arrivata ad offrire 23 milioni per Danilo, il Chelsea è pronto a salire fino a 28 milioni e convincere i blancos alla cessione. Riuscirà Conte a beffare Marotta?

https://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomer...e-la-juve-per-danilo-pronti-28-milioni-378339

Chelsea has offered 28mln for Danilo according to Leggo

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
"“We want to convey a new identity to our fans, those who live in Italy and Europe as well as those who are in the East or America, with products that can be more suited to their lifestyles. In Italy we have more than 14 million supporters, in Europe 50 million, in the world 350 million. But we have to distinguish between sympathisers and true supporters."

Wonder what he's alluding to here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"“We want to convey a new identity to our fans, those who live in Italy and Europe as well as those who are in the East or America, with products that can be more suited to their lifestyles. In Italy we have more than 14 million supporters, in Europe 50 million, in the world 350 million. But we have to distinguish between sympathisers and true supporters."

Wonder what he's alluding to here.
true supporter: premium membership buyer :baus:

i have no idea tbh

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Basically that's what he's saying. The club makes no money from people who just like the team, follow the results and stream some games, and I'd say the vast majority of "supporters" in those figures fall into that category. But it's the same for all clubs. Of our 350m supporters what percentage are buying official jerseys, for example? 850,000 shirts sold, and that's including people buying more than one each. It's a tiny fraction. If you could get the figure to even 1% it would be a mammoth increase.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Basically that's what he's saying. The club makes no money from people who just like the team, follow the results and stream some games, and I'd say the vast majority of "supporters" in those figures fall into that category. But it's the same for all clubs. Of our 350m supporters what percentage are buying official jerseys, for example? 850,000 shirts sold, and that's including people buying more than one each. It's a tiny fraction. If you could get the figure to even 1% it would be a mammoth increase.
if the shirt didn't cost 89.95 on JuveStore but they were selling f.e. for 40 euros, I believe they'd sell millions of those shirts.
90 euros is probably a half of what I spend on all my clothes in a year, as much as I love the club, this is a purchase I'll make maybe once in 10 years if my income doesn't increase dramatically and even with my current income I don't feel like the poorest Juventus supporter out there. <0.25% of the fans buying the official shirt demonstrates very well how many of them can afford to pay that money for a shirt not how many of them are "true supporters"

Aug 2, 2005
if the shirt didn't cost 89.95 on JuveStore but was selling f.e. for 40 euros, I believe they'd sell millions of those shirts.
90 euros is probably a half of what I spend on all my clothes in a year, as much as I love the club, this is a purchase I'll make maybe once in 10 years if my income doesn't increase dramatically and even with my current income I don't feel like the poorest Juventus supporter out there. <0.25% of the fans buying the official shirt demonstrates very well how many of them can afford to pay that money for a shirt
if it is 40 Euros, I will buy myself more each year and send some as gifts.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
if the shirt didn't cost 89.95 on JuveStore but they were selling f.e. for 40 euros, I believe they'd sell millions of those shirts.
90 euros is probably a half of what I spend on all my clothes in a year, as much as I love the club, this is a purchase I'll make maybe once in 10 years if my income doesn't increase dramatically and even with my current income I don't feel like the poorest Juventus supporter out there. <0.25% of the fans buying the official shirt demonstrates very well how many of them can afford to pay that money for a shirt not how many of them are "true supporters"
And shipping is like 40€, and today I saw that they don't deliver to Bosnia anymore... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)