Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (129 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Also rumors that Agnelli wants to buy majority of the shares of the club to make it independent from EXOR

While Elkann wants to permanently oust Agnelli from the club and bring his mom as the new president

Wonder how this is going to work out
Hope its true. Fuck exxor, useless pieces of shit.

Also hope he bangs the wife(s) of whoever is in charge of our recent cringy YouTube campaign, so he/they leaves to Barcelona

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The president position is a dummy position at the club although in case of Andrea, I'd imagine he holds a bit more influence in his role.

If his mom becomes president, she would just be there as a dummy president while others take control of the club. By others, I mean Beppe.

If Andrea gets ousted, it's good news for Beppe really. He can rule the club. Beppe will firmly be in the Elkann camp right now. :beppe:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Nedved will be nothing more than another yes man.

As I said, if Andrea gets ousted, Beppe will be the REAL president of Juventus. There's no doubts about that. He will be the face of Juventus like how Jean Claude-Blanc was the leader in the management even though we had Gigli as president. Right now, Agnelli is still the authority and the face of Juventus.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Nedved will be nothing more than another yes man.

As I said, if Andrea gets ousted, Beppe will be the REAL president of Juventus. There's no doubts about that. He will be the face of Juventus like how Jean Claude-Blanc was the leader in the management even though we had Gigli as president. Right now, Agnelli is still the authority and the face of Juventus.
Turk will love this

Apr 29, 2006
Elkann has a lot of money. Doesn't seem too invested in this club, but is extremely competitive and smart. I'd say he is a much more dangerous person than AA. If somehow we manage to convice him or his mother - that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)