Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (152 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is doing an steady job with Marotta. Let those 2 stay as long as they can.

We are in the middle of something..we dont want another Cobolli Giggles, or worst, Lapo elkann, take the chair.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A junkie as president?

- - - Updated - - -

Schumacher is home and can only $#@! in a can and eat through a straw. He sounds perfect for the Ferrari job. :tup:
Talking about him, when he is going to return being healthy and all?. Or is he going to stay in bed forever?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sorry, but I can't feel too sad for a multi-millionaire race car driver who plonked into a rock while skiing off-site in the French Alps. My sympathy has finite limits, and he ranks pretty low on my list of humans who deserve it.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Sorry, but I can't feel too sad for a multi-millionaire race car driver who plonked into a rock while skiing off-site in the French Alps. My sympathy has finite limits, and he ranks pretty low on my list of humans who deserve it.
I have a feeling your sympathy can is running low.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No one is asking for your sympathy. Schumacher was a role model and someone I looked up to since I was a kid. It sucks that his life had to end at a time he was far from old. Not sure why you even had to say that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)