Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (102 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Sorry, but what's wrong with trying to make the stadia places where the kids and family can attend?

Not saying I'd prefer it that way, but why should they be excluded because the venues are dangerous and hostile?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
how are the venues dangerous now? if serie a turns into the epl i will stop watching
Butt stabbings, flare throwing, 20 guys beating 1 guy. Would never happen in Belgian league. I read all the time that people don't feel safe taking their families to games.

It would be pretty shitty for us hardcore, badass ultras if we couldn't slice interisti ass cheeks anymore, but it's not really all about us, is it?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I would hate for the atmosphere in Serie A to turn into the PL. One of the things that's attractive about the league is the fans' passion, their chants, their tifo displays, pyro etc. Of course I don't approve of stadium violence or racism (when it's actually racism), and that stuff should be clamped down on, but treating fans, ultras or otherwise, like they're automatically criminals is ridiculous. Not saying that's what Agnelli is hinting at, but it's becoming the general trend it seems.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Butt stabbings, flare throwing, 20 guys beating 1 guy. Would never happen in Belgian league. I read all the time that people don't feel safe taking their families to games.

It would be pretty shitty for us hardcore, badass ultras if we couldn't slice interisti ass cheeks anymore, but it's not really all about us, is it?
I don't see why families shouldn't feel comfortable going to the games, as long as they dont stand with the fuckig ultras. The ultras are the people creating the atmosphere.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Not arguing, just asking. Cus it's something mentioned all the time when low attendances are being discussed - people are just scared to go to games with their families. Isn't it even unsafe to where your team colours outside the stadiums on the way to games? Shouldn't be like that. And kids shouldn't be hearing that Balotelli is un negro di merda.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I think most matches are safe for kids tbh with the exception of derbies (which have no problem selling out with or without kids anyway in most circumstances). I mean sure, there's the foul language in some of the chants but that's everywhere really, and it's up to the parents to teach their kids that certain things are wrong & should not be repeated.

And yeah, stay out of the Curva. :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think most matches are safe for kids tbh with the exception of derbies (which have no problem selling out with or without kids anyway in most circumstances). I mean sure, there's the foul language in some of the chants but that's everywhere really, and it's up to the parents to teach their kids that certain things are wrong & should not be repeated.

And yeah, stay out of the Curva. :D
Have you been to an Italian coffee shop, restaurant, super market, inter section, train, bus, airport or street? They swear all the fucking time - so what?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Have you been to an Italian coffee shop, restaurant, super market, inter section, train, bus, airport or street? They swear all the fucking time - so what?
Yeah I have, that's exactly what I mean. It's everywhere so why shield them from it in certain situations only? If you don't want your kid to hear swear words, might as well keep them in a bubble.

The only thing slightly concerning is the racist language, which is what I meant by warning your kid that certain things are wrong before taking them to the match. But even that stuff is so ingrained into the culture that it can't be avoided elsewhere either.

thepaolocarmine

FINO ALLA FINE.
Apr 14, 2010
The 20 men beating up 1 guy at the sans iro wasnt even in the curva. The flare thrown to a womens face a couple of tears back wasnt even in the curva also. After the game their is alot of fights outside the stadium. Face it this situation must change we must become like in the bpl in order to progress economically... Do like juve does have a curva and promote family in the rest of the seatings oft he stadium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)