Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (16 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Some clubs do already have family sections, and I know Fiorentina sometimes gives discounts to women to try to get them in the stadium. There are certainly ways to make going to matches more attractive to people who aren't hardcore ultras without impacting the overall experience.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The 20 men beating up 1 guy at the sans iro wasnt even in the curva. The flare thrown to a womens face a couple of tears back wasnt even in the curva also. After the game their is alot of fights outside the stadium. Face it this situation must change we must become like in the bpl in order to progress economically... Do like juve does have a curva and promote family in the rest of the seatings oft he stadium
What has anything of this to do with progressing economically?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sorry, but what's wrong with trying to make the stadia places where the kids and family can attend?

Not saying I'd prefer it that way, but why should they be excluded because the venues are dangerous and hostile?
Always seemed perfectly safe to me.

When in your trips to watch football in Italy have you felt unsafe?

Some clubs do already have family sections, and I know Fiorentina sometimes gives discounts to women to try to get them in the stadium.
Roma do that too.

I know because I'm so cool that I took my mum to a Roma Derby. :D

Don't go to the areas around the ground you shouldn't.

Every ground in the world practically will have areas sround the ground you wouldn't want to go as an opposition fan - there certainly are in Aberdeen.

And getting stabbed in the arse is probably preferable to the sort of beatings you'd get in other countries.

You think that's scary or intimidating?

Just stay out of the fucking curva.

20 guys beating 1 guy.
Juve fan shouldn't have been sitting in the Inter section and definitely shouldn't have made it known he was a Juve fan.

Sure, in other countries the stewards would have got there quicker, but that guy would get a slap in a lot of countries - certainly would here.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So it's a myth that it's unsafe then? Guess I just figured it was so because I've heard/read it so many times from the people involved in calcio. It's often mentioned as a major reason that attendances are so low. Can't imagine why they'd say that if it wasn't so.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So it's a myth that it's unsafe then? Guess I just figured it was so because I've heard/read it so many times from the people involved in calcio. It's often mentioned as a major reason that attendances are so low. Can't imagine why they'd say that if it wasn't so.
I believe the 'danger' is greatly exaggerated.

The standard of the stadia and football and the Italian press's obsession with slating their own football seem to be bigger issues to me.

Italy can't have anything like the EPL, partly because the whole of the Italian press won't get behind it and convince the masses everything is brilliant the way the English press have.

Did she think it was unsafe? :D
Nah, she was thoroughly impressed.

Having gone to football in Scotland in the early to mid eighties, most football is going to seem perfectly safe to her, though.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Nah, she was thoroughly impressed.

Having gone to football in Scotland in the early to mid eighties, most football is going to seem perfectly safe to her, though.
Haha, not gonna lie, but my mother would be terrified to go to a match in Italy. I have two friends who sit in Inter's Curva & she thinks they're going to get me killed one day. :lol: But she believes almost anything in the press. She thinks ultras are scary racists & pyro is dangerous.

To be fair though, that stuff is unheard of in American sports so I guess it could be shocking to someone not used to it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
1) seriously, screw agnelli. I dont care about how out finances are. If a massive offer comes and he accepts it, then we'll see. But for fucks sake, dont go out in the open, a day after that the kid says he likes it here, saying how we are a transition team and he wont stay forever. even if its a comedia for his renewal.

2) dafuq happened to bayern model about keeping own players ? now suddenly we sell like napoli and milan

3) If an anderlecht fan goes into the brugges ultra's, or vice versa, he'd get desintegrated. What sane person would even consider this ? not italy bound, this is everywere where ultra's arent pussy's, and in france aswel !

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
"The Indonesian capital renamed today October 15th ... no longer Jakarta but Jakartone."

Cartone means cardboard in italian. It's a reference to that inter's cardboard scudetto.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Looking forward to the full translation of that.

Why Jakarta of all things :sergio:
Personally I don't mind, but if people here get angry (and they usually do) because of it then he's fucked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)