Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (90 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
It's about Conte not about Agnelli, next season ADP will have much much less time than in this season if he will stay with is, it's predictable....italian FIFA agent TRABUCCHI Marco was on russian tv show about serie a 11/12 season and he said same thing - if del piero will stay he will not have time that he had in this season so there is no reason for him to stay in Juve because it will be only sub-subrole for him and he said that Ziegler will be sold definitely and Conte had problems with Krasic, Ziegler, Elia and some other players because they were not willing to defend and they were not listening to him

http://gooool.ru/news/chempionat_italii_2011_12_itogi_sezona/2012-05-22-12489

too bad that they are without english subtitles, maybe somebody could translate for ya

Also he said that udinese have 72 players on contract with their team and folder with documents on these players weight about 5kg lol

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3689520 said:
It's about Conte not about Agnelli, next season ADP will have much much less time than in this season if he will stay with is, it's predictable....italian FIFA agent TRABUCCHI Marco was on russian tv show about serie a 11/12 season and he said same thing - if del piero will stay he will not have time that he had in this season so there is no reason for him to stay in Juve because it will be only sub-subrole for him and he said that Ziegler will be sold definitely and Conte had problems with Krasic, Ziegler, Elia and some other players because they were not willing to defend and they were not listening to him

http://gooool.ru/news/chempionat_italii_2011_12_itogi_sezona/2012-05-22-12489

too bad that they are without english subtitles, maybe somebody could translate for ya

Also he said that udinese have 72 players on contract with their team and folder with documents on these players weight about 5kg lol
Oh shit man, i have been looking for that program, thanx..

enzo

May 14, 2012
After all, we can be happy to have him. Sure, the ADP situation will never be forgotten and still be discussed in years. Beside that, he is doing a good job. Andrea is doing his best to bring Juventus back to former glory. He signed conte, we won the scudetto, we finally have a new stadium. Judging by how he deals with the recent scandals, I would say he is a juventino by heart. Nevertheless, you don't always have to agree with him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ns balanced speech, no arrogance and the right level of proud for what he is has achieved, in the same time being bold enough to admit his mistakes and honest enough to admit that he has a plan, but moderate, realistic targets, without this meaning that we wont try and hope for the best, no matter the odds.
Exactly what i wanted to hear...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ns balanced speech, no arrogance and the right level of proud for what he is has achieved, in the same time being bold enough to admit his mistakes and honest enough to admit that he has a plan, but moderate, realistic targets, without this meaning that we wont try and hope for the best, no matter the odds.
Exactly what i wanted to hear...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Great interview by Andrea. We were in utter shambles when he arrived as president, and it only took him 2 seasons to get it right. We're the champions of Italy, we have a gorgeous new stadium which brings us a lot of income, we're back in the Champions League, and you can simply just tell that he won't stop at that. He's hungry for more success, while at the same time making sure Juventus grows as a company, both in terms of revenue and brand status, which, obviously, are linked together.

As it stands now, I couldn't be more happy with him :scarf:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Apart from the stadium, the strategic mistake, thats was openly characterized, right at his face quite a small one, for such a team and forced to adopt a defensive stance, since double than the other ones have and make us rely on TV rights, which are directly influenced by our direct opponents.
In rest he did quite well, showing some vision and actual plan, but what i admired the most, as that openly had the balls to admit that the previous managers were incompetent and our whole transfer strategy, thank you for proving my point AA,
thats exactly what i have been saying all these years and hopefully smth will b e done about it.

As i have been saying, the first step to fix it is aknowledge the problem exist, then study it and start doing smth to fix it!
AA has already experienced the issues created by bad choices of incompetent managers and opted to upgrade them, so as soon as he realises that MArotta is not up to the task, he will replace him as well.
Now lets focus on the Motta, Martinez deals and all the loan deals Marotta did and see how these choices will affect us in the long run, see if Marotta got that right, or he might lead us to new way outs and capital of loss, that unlike the common fan, it seems to be a point of concern for AA!

(as he had repeated my exact words, since the moment we were hiring Secco, that since our budget is limited we should pay an extra attention and optimize it)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Good post, Cronios. But regarding the stadium...

In Turin, we wouldn't be able to fill a 70 000 seater. I will also remind you that Milan's average attendance in 2011/12 was 51442. So not really that much of a difference, in the end.

I'd rather have a 41 000 seater filled to the brim in almost every single game, than having to see 30-40 000 empty seats every match. I suppose we could fill a 70 000 stadium for our biggest games, but during the rest of the season we wouldn't be able to, and frankly I also think it would make the matchday experience in the Stadium worse, having to watch all those empty seats constantly.

Plus, a 70 000 seater is more expensive to build, so all in all I think Agnelli & co. opted for the best solution for us, seeing that we've always struggled to fill our home in Turin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)