Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (39 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
How long have you been Juve fans?

What Andrea Agnelli has done with ADP it is exactly what his father and the family had traditionally done, just look a little into Juve´s history and you will see that this have happened all the time. It is not personal with ADP, and ADP knows it, in fact knows it so well he is starting a business with Lapo Elkann.
:beer: that's definitely true.

In fact the way Andrea been handling the club reminds a lot about the old Juve that I used to watch in the early/mid 90's

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

What Andrea Agnelli has done with ADP it is exactly what his father and the family had traditionally done, just look a little into Juve´s history and you will see that this have happened all the time. It is not personal with ADP, and ADP knows it, in fact knows it so well he is starting a business with Lapo Elkann.
Word :tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Kudos to AA for showing the balls to support Conte when he needed it the most.
Thats what a president oughts to do and he certainly delivered there!
Made us proud for a change...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Lets see how he handles the 3 stars issue then.
Its a complicated issue, i m kind of undecided.
If those titles were canceled, it would be easier to claim their aura, now they can be double countered (once for our third star ond twice for Inter's)

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
I have a stupid idea that might get a tomato thrown at...if we r in financial shortage to get wc player...lets open an acc. For juve fans...on fb there is about 3.7m juve fans...if each donate 10$ ws get about 37m $...does that help mr agnelli???
Guys lets give it a try lets not forget this...shall we open a group on fb? Or can we write an open letter to agnelli on juventus.com? Arent u all thirsty for the vialli ravanelli del piero peruzzi deschamps jugovic montero padovano sosa toricelli di livio CL 96 glory days?????? Ha????????????? FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Guys lets give it a try lets not forget this...shall we open a group on fb? Or can we write an open letter to agnelli on juventus.com? Arent u all thirsty for the vialli ravanelli del piero peruzzi deschamps jugovic montero padovano sosa toricelli di livio CL 96 glory days?????? Ha????????????? FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Buy a fucking shirt.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I quite liked his focus on stability management and financial cycles that stretch over several years in which revenue forecasts are tempered a bit. It's early days, but he seems like a guy that mixes financial and sport management quite well. If he can keep surrounding himself with good personnel, we look to be well suited to navigate the future of club football.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
go to juvestore.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He sounds like an intelligent man based on that video, and knows what he is talking about. I sensed a bit of cockiness though in some parts of that video.
Definitely sounded very self assured and realistic in what he was saying. Haaha you're right about the cockiness. It seemed that way especially when he said I have two, in rebuttal to the mediator's comment about Roman having one. Haha. Nice comeback though. Overall, was good to see him speak good English and most importantly mention the importance of being a consumer based brand. I think it was about time Juventus began to leverage that beyond Italy because they have a huge base in the middle and far east. When I see clubs like Bayern making inroads into India through coaching schools and exchange programs, a club like Juve needs to start upping such initiatives too. Hopefully, as lame as it may sound. Lippi's move to China might open a few avenues for this to happen.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)