Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (3 Viewers)

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

It is so easy to blast DP juz becos of the chances he missed. And yea they r crucial mistakes, but to accuse DP alone for the whole game seems so unfair. DP isn't the same player as b4 I admit, I have even lowered my standards for him, but to scold him juz like that @ times seems to be overreacting. Since u know very well that DP has the tendency to choke in big games, might as well cut him some slack.

And I don't see the same reponse about Trez + Zebina too. Trez is almost invisible every game and always only do 1 thing, to score goals. If he is committed, he could have even score more. Some of Zebina's errors have caused us too, I wouldn't rely on him for 90 minutes though.

In case ur wondering if I'm really defending DP, the answer is no. I'm sick of all these arguments.
I never did say HE was responsible for our loss. Look at my 2nd to last post:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=788517#post788517

This year, I was having some high hopes for Del Boy, but after seeing how terrible he played, I almost broke my TV. Trez atleast didn't give up the ball so much. As for Zebina, he will soon be replaced by Chiellini. He will be paying for this with time spent sitting on the bench. But, I have to say that we are not Del Bashing, we are just being critical of one our champion, who on Saturday, played incredibly crappy.

Regardless of this, I would never want him to go to Milan. It would be way too embarassing.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
(Standard Del Boy argument)

A: He played crappy again, let's ditch him before it's too late.

B: How can you say that? He gave so much to the club.

A: That was back in 96'. He's not the same giocatore.

B: It's all Zlatan's fault for being a ball hog!

A: Zlatan atleast creates chances and connect well with everyone.

B: NO wait, it's that asshole Cappello!! He's responsible for Alex's bad games!

A: You mean the coach that turned us from a 3rd place team to winning the Scudetta and having the best offense and defense in Italy.

B: What I really mean is that it's Trezeguet's fault! He's practically invisible all game!

A: Oh, is that the same Trezeguet that was a goal storm at the begining of the season, but got injured only to give Del Boy more time to play?

(This goes on until we're run out of players to blame. someone says they are quitting the forum, or Swag comes in, Closes the thread and says SHUT UP!!!)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++
(Standard Del Boy argument)

A: He played crappy again, let's ditch him before it's too late.

B: How can you say that? He gave so much to the club.

A: That was back in 96'. He's not the same giocatore.

B: It's all Zlatan's fault for being a ball hog!

A: Zlatan atleast creates chances and connect well with everyone.

B: NO wait, it's that asshole Cappello!! He's responsible for Alex's bad games!

A: You mean the coach that turned us from a 3rd place team to winning the Scudetta and having the best offense and defense in Italy.

B: What I really mean is that it's Trezeguet's fault! He's practically invisible all game!

A: Oh, is that the same Trezeguet that was a goal storm at the begining of the season, but got injured only to give Del Boy more time to play?

(This goes on until we're run out of players to blame. someone says they are quitting the forum, or Swag comes in, Closes the thread and says SHUT UP!!!)
hey, i say Shut Up around here

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

I never did say HE was responsible for our loss. Look at my 2nd to last post:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=788517#post788517

This year, I was having some high hopes for Del Boy, but after seeing how terrible he played, I almost broke my TV. Trez atleast didn't give up the ball so much. As for Zebina, he will soon be replaced by Chiellini. He will be paying for this with time spent sitting on the bench. But, I have to say that we are not Del Bashing, we are just being critical of one our champion, who on Saturday, played incredibly crappy.

Regardless of this, I would never want him to go to Milan. It would be way too embarassing.
Hey mate, calm down. DP did play incredibly crappy from wad all the ppl say, but from ur last post, u sounded so angry to me and I thought that u were bashing DP. But after u calm down, I can get a clearer picture of wad u r trying to say. Do u think I'm happy about DP's inconsistent form? I'm already sick of all these things, but DP to Milan would be a joke. I rather he stay at Juve.

For Zebina's case, I would agree with wad u said, but moving Balzaretti to RB wouldnt be a bad choice as well

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
He is staying,that's for sure.He was Juve's kid,now he is Juve's guy,and no Cap or anyone else will affect to his position at the club,because Cappelo will leave as soon,but players are here to stay.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

These two point don't matter because:

1. Del Piero was all over the field. It didn't matter if Cappello replaced Camo with him, he played the field left, right and center.
2. The 2nd half meant that a FRESH Del Boy was playing against a TIRED Inter defense. So how is that bad again?

You really can't comment on how he played unless YOU actually SAW the game. I love Del Boy like I love my aunt, but my aunt is ugly and if she tried to be a model, I would tell her to quit while she's ahead. I think that's what Del boy should do (not the whole model thing, I means the quit thing). Trust me on this: he looked like a two pegged pirate trying to control the ball. Just imagine that for a second...
Trez and Ibrahim played also bad,we didn't score a goal and Del Piero was not the only attacker.
The line between the winer and the loser is thin...we have had much more chances and goal attempts than inter...if forexample Del Piero scored from that 100% situation,which he had, he will be hero,but he didn't and he is exposed to critics.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Trez and Ibrahim played also bad,we didn't score a goal and Del Piero was not the only attacker.
The line between the winer and the loser is thin...we have had much more chances and goal attempts than inter...if forexample Del Piero scored from that 100% situation,which he had, he will be hero,but he didn't and he is exposed to critics.
Ibrahimovic played well, but Trez isn't involved in the whole game as usual. To conclude, we juz can't finish.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Ibrahimovic played well, but Trez isn't involved in the whole game as usual. To conclude, we juz can't finish.
Ibrahimovic is the man for scoring too,but he didn't manage to score,Trez only had that chance so called "offside situation",nothing else.
You are right about finishing,sometimes it seems to me that we will be only able to score if someone pocket the goal

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Ibrahimovic is the man for scoring too,but he didn't manage to score,Trez only had that chance so called "offside situation",nothing else.
You are right about finishing,sometimes it seems to me that we will be only able to score if someone pocket the goal
Does anybody think that if Mutu were to play 120 minutes we would make hell a lot of difference?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Does anybody think that if Mutu were to play 120 minutes we would make hell a lot of difference?
I don't think so,because Mutu is not a classic finisher.
I think that inter is an opponent which really doesn't fit us,that's all.We always create much more chances but for the last 5 games we didn't succeed.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
With regards to Zlatan, he actually doesn't connect well with the team half as much as people think...he plays on a different wavelength and in the Inter match alone there were at least four occasions when he failed to read the minds of his teammates and ended up giving away simple passes to the opposition.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
With regards to Zlatan, he actually doesn't connect well with the team half as much as people think...he plays on a different wavelength and in the Inter match alone there were at least four occasions when he failed to read the minds of his teammates and ended up giving away simple passes to the opposition.
TBH,i dislike the players like ibrahim (selfish,antediluvian),he thinks that the whole play depends on him.And he is acting like a timer,forgeting that he arrived here "yesterday".

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
AC Milan are in talks with Juventus star Del Piero

Corriere dello Sport says Milan have already opened negotiations with Del Piero's representatives following coach Carlo Ancelotti's revelation on the weekend that he has drawn up plans to accommodate the Italy international in his team structure.

Del Piero has endured a frosty relationship with Juve coach Fabio Capello since his arrival last summer and his future in Turin remains in doubt, particularly with the club's interest in AS Roma striker Antonio Cassano.

source:tribalfootball.com

this better be tribalfootball bullshit or im going to literally kill myself...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)