Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (3 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
baggio's correct.
people who wont attend juventus matches after del piero leaves are del piero fans,and not juventus fans.
juventus fans shud support juventus no matter who joins or leaves.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
True Juventus fans are the one who support only Juve without supporting any other team.Juventus should be the first choice for all of us,which isn't so far.
Some of supporters from the forum are supporting some other teams besides Juve,those are not the real fans.

Loving a specific player doesn't mean that we don't have a feeling for Juve.
For example,the one who dislike Del Piero usually prefer ibrahim,and I don't blame anyone for that,that's only their type of player!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
True
but imagine how many ...
That's one thing im scared of
We earned two stars without DP. We'll certainly earn more once he leaves or retires.

Juve lives on.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

We earned two stars without DP. We'll certainly earn more once he leaves or retires.

Juve lives on.
Some people start saying that Del Piero is more important than Capello and crap of the sort, but what is most important is the club regardless of who's running it as well. Well said Greg...

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Del Piero wont go to Milan because

a. lets face it he wont be a starter there eather
b. there is great rively between the clubs , and Moggi wont just send him to the rossoneri

maybe he will leave but not to milan if he leaves he will go to a club where he will play 90min every match .. and if he wants to do that he could .. there are many teams that would welcome him

but if he wont leave wich i think is the case he would risk in a major way being encluded in Lippi's squad for 2006 , and i think he should be reaspected for that because he chose to stay in juve and fight for a place in the club that he loves than to go to anthor club and improve his WC chances

and btw
Juve fans will continue going to the team games and support the club if Del Piero leaves true some will be upset and angry but they wont leave the club .. me porsonaly i have became a juve fan after seeing Alex play and its because of him i've became a die hard bianconero.. but if he leaves i will still be supporting juventus as much as before and maybe more.. though it will be the sadest day of my life when Del Piero leaves and i will be heart broken .. but nontheless juve will still be deep down in my heart
Juventus had millions of fans before alex and it will countinue having millions of fans after alex

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
True Juventus fans are the one who support only Juve without supporting any other team.Juventus should be the first choice for all of us,which isn't so far.
Some of supporters from the forum are supporting some other teams besides Juve,those are not the real fans.

Loving a specific player doesn't mean that we don't have a feeling for Juve.
For example,the one who dislike Del Piero usually prefer ibrahim,and I don't blame anyone for that,that's only their type of player!
I do morally support Valencia even though I don't watch their games, does that make me a fake Juve fan?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

i knind of agree.

To start , one of vieira/emo MUST make a supporting run forward. This helps in an incredible way creating FAR more opotunities...imho emo is the man for that.

The wingers again have to work hard. But also the fullbacks must intelligently support the attack otherwise, we will ocnstantly get outnumbered.
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I still think that Capello should have played Mutu After all . And Mutu should get his chance to play becos he's on fire. U don't keep an on-fire player on bench and only put him as a sub, this guy should already be starting. But I don't know wad on earth is Capello thinking anyway.
This is the point where Balzaretti should be introduced as RB and use a more attacking formation. I'm sure Inter will be raped badly with that defence of theirs.

Well we still lack finishing, better luck + finishing techniques next time Juve.
And pls put Abbiati and Mutu in. Chimenti will only cause us points.

Sad to say, this game wil only give Inter more confidence.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

I do morally support Valencia even though I don't watch their games, does that make me a fake Juve fan?
There are some of the members which are supporting several clubs.That hard can be a real one fan.And there are also many of them who supports the teams from their native country(if it is not Italy).
I would not mention National Teams which are certainly highest rated than Juve in their minds and hearts.
Do you understand me now,I mean you may simpatize some other teams but you cannot be their supporter too if you are already the supporter of a specific team.
That is my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)